Jo Good #2 Call my agent - please! I'll do anything, even Cherryz.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fillipe's in her flat. They're doing the insta live with Paula's Choice.
Why does tech expert Jo Good aka Middle Aged Minx need Felipe to facilitate her IG live? Here she is teaching us all how to hook up, displaying her skills of screen poking and shouting at relatives in the southern hemisphere.

20210226_110703.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember seeing that but not where. Where did you find it?
It popped up with the "Jo Good Brat" Google search.
Lots of people will search Middle Aged Minx too, god knows she repeats it constantly on her show, that is why I try to refer to her using the full handle now and then, so she's found here, where anyone interested can get the full picture. ;)

@VeeJayBee it wasn’t me who alerted to the fact that Filipe was in her flat, it was @MissLDN.
@Miss LDN Sorry for not attributing that to you. I'd missed a bit of the thread so rushed though it and was too keen to post :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Middle Aged Minx didn’t refer to Filipe until quite far into the broadcast and I think it was to showcase her qualities as a saleswoman (he too uses the Paula’s Choice products) as well as her ability to procure young men as paid friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Middle Aged Minx didn’t refer to Filipe until quite far into the broadcast and I think it was to showcase her qualities as a saleswoman (he too uses the Paula’s Choice products) as well as her ability to procure young men as paid friends.
Ha ha. I thought it was at the beginning. I heard her say I'm here with Filipe, its ok because he's masked up. I think she borrowed his many filming lights. It was like Blackpool Illuminations. Desperately trying to make us believe she glows. So he uses Paula's Choice, and Function of Beauty. Bet she's got him using the Cherryz app too. Everyone serves a purpose with MAM including selling her own mother.

Ha ha. I thought it was at the beginning. I heard her say I'm here with Filipe, its ok because he's masked up. I think she borrowed his many filming lights. It was like Blackpool Illuminations. Desperately trying to make us believe she glows. So he uses Paula's Choice, and Function of Beauty. Bet she's got him using the Cherryz app too. Everyone serves a purpose with MAM including selling her own mother.
The live might have had him in at the beginning, but in the posted version he’s not mentioned until about 8’30 from the end. Not many comments have been left.

OMG she just admitted to once living in Battersea. Moths ate her cashmere there but she doesn't believe in mending it as everyone will know it's been repaired - oh the shame. I bet if you told her it was wabi-sabi she'd be all over it. I'll get my darning needle out, harvest a donor thread from the seam and charge her £200.

She just mentioned that she's using retinol, likely prompting listeners to say they've seen her IG.

It’s probably because Jo has never washed her cashmere!

edited to add she’s just mentioned she doesn’t wash them. I don’t think you need to wash cashmere every time you wear them but if you are going to be putting it back for a while and not wearing your knitwear it needs to be put away clean.

It’s probably because Jo has never washed her cashmere!

edited to add she’s just mentioned she doesn’t wash them. I don’t think you need to wash cashmere every time you wear them but if you are going to be putting it back for a while and not wearing your knitwear it needs to be put away clean.
I don't wash my cashmere too often, it depends on amount of skin contact it has, a shell top is washed more often than a cardie. Before putting it away I blast the hell out of it with my steam generator and let it dry out before putting away. When I do wash it, I do it by hand in a shallow basin in weak solution of gentle shampoo or similar, roll in a towel to get excess water out and dry flat somewhere airy and sunny if possible. I have a 25 year old cardigan inherited from a friend that is still going strong in the 5 years I've had it, and between lockdowns bought a lovely throw for a mega-mega discount at a warehouse sale in West London.

MAM keeps her sweater in a zipped bag in the oven! That's not an option for most of us, as you would be taking it in and out all the time. As she can't cook, her oven only gets used when The Royal Florist comes round for his once a year fishcake.

• Haha
MAM keeps her sweater in a zipped bag in the oven! That's not an option for most of us, as you would be taking it in and out all the time. As she can't cook, her oven only gets used when The Royal Florist comes round for his once a year fishcake.
She's always mentioning keeping her cashmere in her oven, just to emphasise what a non-domestic, girl-about-town she is.

• Haha
She's always mentioning keeping her cashmere in her oven, just to emphasise what a non-domestic, girl-about-town she is.
How very Sex and the City!

Quite sure she just said she saw her mother last weekend and mentioned a Graham Norton programme and that her mother lives him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How very Sex and the City!

Quite sure she just said she saw her mother last weekend and mentioned a Graham Norton programme and that her mother lives him.
Loves him, not lives. Did anyone else hear her say that? The other day she said that in a months time get mother would be back on her blog. Click bait will resume.

Loves him, not lives. Did anyone else hear her say that? The other day she said that in a months time get mother would be back on her blog. Click bait will resume.
Yes I heard that.

She was very keen to accept the invitation from the transport museum guys to visit an abandoned tube station, saying 'as long as I can vlog'. No shame in using contacts she makes at the BBC to get content. One of those guys was so annoying, every second sentence he'd say 'love you!' I think it was some sort of verbal tick, MAM would believe it was adoration.

The fodder and promotion opportunities for her vlogs will suffer when she gets the boot from the Beeb.

More ads not labelled today 😡

Saying she's make up free when it's obvious she's not. 😡

Filming a neighbour without permission... THROUGH HER WINDOW! 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
I swear she's getting madder. A red lip (lol) and pan stick. Is she trolling us. It was Baby Jane.
That green coat is another Muppet number. Does her no favours.
Always harassing George. Probably harassing the guys walking their dogs.
More freebies and ads. The patterned dress and platforms whilst flashing her crotch. An acid flashback.

• Heart
Wow. the ignorance arrogance of this woman does not stop. :mad:

Turned out she didn't arrange to meet Fat Tony at Battersea Park but she actually admitted that she arranged to socially meet her friend Angela- this during a lockdown when you must stay local, she drove 4 miles to get there. (There is video proof of this admission and action, the Met Police allow upload of footage showing law-breaking). BTW when Fat Tony passed by she had to announce to him who she was, then he couldn't wait to get away from the needy old baggage, despite her attempts to engage him in conversation, she was saying goodbye to his back.

Filming a neighbour's window Rear Window style, admitting to observing her, wondering why the woman has been indoors the whole time. Dear Jo Good, it's a f****ing lockdown and everyone else (presumably except you!) should stay indoors except for 1 hour's exercise. That is why the WFH woman is inside 23 hours a day! As for commenting on the woman's health, just because you spray a bit of Vit D down your raspy throat don't presume you should speculate on her vitamin levels.

20210228_130506.jpg

20210228_130815.jpg

20210228_130743.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Last week she met a friend in Nunhead. That was not work. So quite a drive. Filipe being in her flat, she claims is work. He had a mask on. she didn't.
I laughed when she ambushed Fat Tony. I've known him since the good old days. He's got her sussed, don't worry. Tried to butter him up with 'yours is the most popular podcast'. Yes, he also has a massive following, and is really well connected. She's hoping a few will subscribe to her.So rude to film him. He would have been really grumpy going for his training session.

I hope Felipe got a raise now that he is having blur out Jo's crotch.

RE the woman in the window, she is probably staying indoors to avoid people like you who have ignored lockdown and gone out and about unnecessarily, not social distancing nor wearing a mask properly. I found Jo's attitude quite high and mighty - she should've said something nice like I hope that woman isn't having mental health issues, she seems to be living alone I hope she is okay. I thought Jo doesn't judge others!

Also, thank you Jo for saying you are showing your audience lots of different parks, you are so selfless. How about staying local? There is absolutely no need to drive to any other park when you live within walking distance of Regent's park. Battersea park is my friend's local and he is always complaining about the car park being full - ie lots of people traveling and adding to the congestion!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also pointing her camera and saying 'That's Battersea Bridge', no that was Chelsea Bridge, she had only just driven over it! It annoys me so much that she can't get any detail right. Plus if Felipe had his mask on, why didn't she, what's the point of just one of you wearing a mask?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.