Jo Good #2 Call my agent - please! I'll do anything, even Cherryz.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree about podcasts. I like a lot of them because they are like old school chat shows (like Parky when it was just a conversation rather than flogging their wares), a lot of them don’t have anything to flog, and it is an interesting listen. People like Louis Theroux, Gaby Logan (on her Mid-Point podcast, genuinely middle aged and content not just about vanity stuff).
Like the title suggestions.

Reactions: 2
Jo Good was saying on her radio show today that she finds most podcasts very slapdash and lazy, obviously not thinking that she herself films any random old stuff for her vlog with crappy camerawork. She read out an email from a listener on the topic who said they found most podcasts and You Tubers boring, always talking about the same topics of their day to day lives. MAM must've felt a twinge of recognition because she replied referring only to podcasts (she said about podcasts it is usually two mates talking and expecting the listener to be interested), she did not mention YT at all.

ETA: She now has a Harley Street medical tatooist in the studio. Has the old brat been leafleting Harley St to get radio show guests/personal freebies? The tattoist has also name-checked a particular brand of camouflage cream.
She’s trying to tempt any HS plastic surgeons with the promise of free advertising on the BBC. She’s still after that free face lift if you ask me....the piffly leg vein is her way of building up contacts.

Reactions: 3
Apparently today was the day for her vein injection.
Oh no, please don’t it be the content for a resurgence of the mid week vlog. Hopefully the Dr will have banned her from filming.....but we might be treated to the tribulations of convalescence - Senior Aged Stoat in a medical grade compression stocking. How da like that with your Marnies....

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh no, please don’t it be the content for a resurgence of the mid week vlog. Hopefully the Dr will have banned her from filming.....but we might be treated to the tribulations of convalescence - Senior Aged Stoat in a medical grade compression stocking. How da like that with your Marnies....
If she did get it done, she will have to wear a support stocking for a good while. Maybe she could get a sponsored deal? The address given out by the medical tattooist, 152 Harley Street, houses a place where they offer a lot of different skin treatments and do day surgery. Maybe she’s hoping to become their ambassador. 🙁

Re that dress she’s wearing in her Insta post, I wonder if it was taken in her bedroom or a storage space as it had what looked like a wardrobe behind her. She tagged a company which does not have an Instagram account.

3 weeks - time needed to wear compression stocking. I am sure that is what she said on vlog. She has plenty of wide legged trousers, would it be such a problem? The weather is not great at the moment, so not like she has heat to deal with.

I think the Insta shot is her in a shop. Are her sneakers very dirty, or are they meant to look like that? That dress overpowers her. Increasingly you see her clothes before you see her. They are a bit try hard. She looks great in more fitted/plainer stuff like narrow jeans and simple tops. Actually, I think these dresses don’t actually suit anybody, it’s not just her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is such an idiot, punting a brand and can't even post the @ properly. Typical of her shoddy approach to her socials despite wanting to be a pro for her pension (although if not an earner she gets narc supply) ...

20210505_070054.jpg

20210505_070021.jpg
20210505_070041.jpg

How she styles an outfit? WTF? She puts on a drab sack with filthy trainers and a too-big, chunky mask made from an unsuitable fabric.

And that kicking-up-a-leg pose "I'm wacky me!" is getting a bit old.

Last edited:
  • Haha
In yesterday’s Eastenders, there was a very old episode of her programme playing in the background. I knew it was old because she gave out the old telephone number - 02072242000. She was talking about ear piercing and also mentioned how much she loves Katie Price. 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.