Jo Good #2 Call my agent - please! I'll do anything, even Cherryz.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fillipe's in her flat. They're doing the insta live with Paula's Choice.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
With apologies to the poet.

When I am an old woman I shall wear purple (gifted and none gifted)
With a red silk slip which doesn’t go, and doesn’t suit me.
And I shall spend my pension ( small violins are heard) on avocados and Bella Freud,
And satin blouses, and say I’ve no money for butter.

I shall sit on my recovered couch when I’m tired,
And gobble up salads in bags and peep through strangers letterboxes,
And run my stick- like body along the streets of Marylebone,
And carry on with the anorexia of my youth.

I shall go out in my Argentinian slippers ( gifted/none gifted) in the rain,
And scab flowers from the Royal Florist,
And learn to e- beg.

I will wear terrible dresses and grow more vain,
And eat two dressed crabs at a go,
Or only fishcake and fishcake for a week,
And hoard cashmere and fashion heels and things from the 60’s.

But now I must have clothes that make me look “young”,
And get you to pay my rent and laugh up my sleeve,
And be a “good” example for the feeble minded and lonely....and Sandra.
I must have celebrity friends to dinner and ignore the pandemic.

etc etc ........

Fillipe's in her flat. They're doing the insta live with Paula's Choice.
Let’s grass em up to the feds...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did anyone watch the Insta live? It was proper Norma Desmond.MAM trying to convince us her skin is glowing. Must have cooked herself with all that lighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It ended abruptly unless I got kicked out for laughing. I wasn't the only one.
What is Paula’s Choice thinking.....they need to sack someone is their comms team.
I can see JG and haemorrhoid cream working well.....but face cream???? Really???? She’s what we all don’t want to look like at 66 face wise... no amount of cream is gonna help that boatrace. Like painting the door frames whilst the house is subsiding.

• Haha
Woo, that was painful. She took credit for Matilda’s age by saying it’s because she keeps her slender instead of saying she spent thousands on operations to sort out her breathing problems. Shiny skin does not equal healthy skin, especially in her case. She also intimated that she had been using their products for at least three years.

Edit - she just mentioned being called Middle Aged Brat somewhere, by somebody. 😆
Obviously Jo Good has become aware of, or has been told about, some of the content here. Instead of not acknowledging the existence of this discussion, her ego couldn't resist letting her listeners know people are discussing her online...

Jo Good Narc Alert She tried to 'own it' by saying she thought it was funny to be called a middle aged brat, saying she might use the term herself. Typically, she chose to mention only an amusing nickname but did not mention that most comment here is about her lack of #AD transparency and using her BBC platform to direct listeners to her commercial socials.

Googling 'Jo Good brat' brings up these pages so we might have a few more commenters, a little like Sali Hughes discussing her 'trolls' on Jo Good's radio show, which introduced me to Tattle.

What is Paula’s Choice thinking.....they need to sack someone is their comms team.
I can see JG and haemorrhoid cream working well.....but face cream???? Really???? She’s what we all don’t want to look like at 66 face wise... no amount of cream is gonna help that boatrace. Like painting the door frames whilst the house is subsiding.
Paula's Choice won't admit it but Jo Good has been hired as a warning, panicked women in their 20s and 30s will rush to buy fearing they will end up like MAM if they start too late.

20210224_113243.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
T
Obviously Jo Good has become aware of, or has been told about, some of the content here. Instead of not acknowledging the existence of this discussion, her ego couldn't resist letting her listeners know people are discussing her online...

Jo Good Narc Alert She tried to 'own it' by saying she thought it was funny to be called a middle aged brat, saying she might use the term herself. Typically, she chose to mention only an amusing nickname but did not mention that most comment here is about her lack of #AD transparency and using her BBC platform to direct listeners to her commercial socials.

Googling 'Jo Good brat' brings up these pages so we might have a few more commenters, a little like Sali Hughes discussing her 'trolls' on Jo Good's radio show, which introduced me to Tattle.

Paula's Choice won't admit it but Jo Good has been hired as a warning, panicked women in their 20s and 30s will rush to buy fearing they will end up like MAM if they start too late.

View attachment 454787
hmm is George taking the piss?

• Haha
I expect she's been begging for comments under that 'face you'd like to slap' pic. So George had his tongue firmly in cheek.
I'm blocked from her YT, her insta and the Paula's Choice insta. This proves to me the narc klaxon has truly gone off.
MAM has studied, sucked up to, and copied other vlogger's. Like many of them she begs for engagement, yet can't take criticism.(Or a joke).
I will be letting Paula's Choice know exactly what I think of them using her, and her lies. The BBC will also be getting a complaint with regards to her
plugging her channel, and grifting while employed by them. Surely this is a conflict of interest.

• Heart
I expect she's been begging for comments under that 'face you'd like to slap' pic. So George had his tongue firmly in cheek.
I'm blocked from her YT, her insta and the Paula's Choice insta. This proves to me the narc klaxon has truly gone off.
MAM has studied, sucked up to, and copied other vlogger's. Like many of them she begs for engagement, yet can't take criticism.(Or a joke).
I will be letting Paula's Choice know exactly what I think of them using her, and her lies. The BBC will also be getting a complaint with regards to her
plugging her channel, and grifting while employed by them. Surely this is a conflict of interest.
Interesting that you are blocked from her YT channel and her Insta. I wonder if Filipe did that as he is supposedly in charge of it. Make another account to view her Insta. Regret are other ways to view Insta too when you are blocked as I’ve learned from this site.

When you complain to the BBC are you going to write into the new head, plus the complaints department and whoever is running BBC Radio London now? That’s what I’ll be doing.

Interesting that you are blocked from her YT channel and her Insta. I wonder if Filipe did that as he is supposedly in charge of it. Make another account to view her Insta. Regret are other ways to view Insta too when you are blocked as I’ve learned from this site.

When you complain to the BBC are you going to write into the new head, plus the complaints department and whoever is running BBC Radio London now? That’s what I’ll be doing.
I know right. They can delete all they like. I'm already back.:p. I think it's her blocking.
Think I'll write to both. I'm triggered now.

• Heart

She is mentioning her socials even more regularly than usual, probably because "some people" are noticing and MAM thinks she's winding "them" up. The absolute cheek of her doing that as a BBC employee, on her radio show, is so arrogant, she really must believe she's untouchable.

I know Felipe does a lot of her stuff but I think she knows how to monitor and reply to comments on YT and IG. As soon as the weekly vlog goes up she's poised, squinting into her phone, poking her very witty and engaging replies eg: thank you x check outcherryz x ooh do yuthinkso?

I missed it....drat
You can watch it back. I tried but it was too painful, I might try again because there must be some screenshot gold there.

• Heart
There was a sarcastic one on her insta. The woman said she had sent her a dm, but thought she could not be bothered to reply. MAM replied. 'I'm getting better'. On her Sunday vlog she's on it straight away. Perfect narc supply. Her replies are usually thanks, and please buy what I'm selling. Subscribe. If they're critical she usually feigns ignorance. Many call her out. I think as she's getting more negatives she's started to block.

Th
There was a sarcastic one on her insta. The woman said she had sent her a dm, but thought she could not be bothered to reply. MAM replied. 'I'm getting better'. On her Sunday vlog she's on it straight away. Perfect narc supply. Her replies are usually thanks, and please buy what I'm selling. Subscribe. If they're critical she usually feigns ignorance. Many call her out. I think as she's getting more negatives she's started to block.
She replies thankyou not thank you! Inexplicable.

Remember at one point she said that everyone had the right to their opinion, yet she’s blocking and deleting. Anyone have a screenshot of that? Does Baggott delete and block?

She twirled in her dirty looking green shag carpet coat in Battersea Park. It will undoubtedly feature in her Sunday Flog.

She is mentioning her socials even more regularly than usual, probably because "some people" are noticing and MAM thinks she's winding "them" up. The absolute cheek of her doing that as a BBC employee, on her radio show, is so arrogant, she really must believe she's untouchable.

I know Felipe does a lot of her stuff but I think she knows how to monitor and reply to comments on YT and IG. As soon as the weekly vlog goes up she's poised, squinting into her phone, poking her very witty and engaging replies eg: thank you x check outcherryz x ooh do yuthinkso?

You can watch it back. I tried but it was too painful, I might try again because there must be some screenshot gold there.
It was excruciating and dull at the same time. I noticed that one of her ‘team’ Gurpeeet left a comment as well as Paula’s Choice.

It was excruciating and dull at the same time. I noticed that one of her ‘team’, Gurpeeet left a comment as well as Paula’s Choice. 😆

Last edited:
The person who commented negatively on the Paula’s Choice very wrinkly picture of her was deleted.

MAM herself also confirmed that DJ Fat Tony will be featuring on her Flog this week. So this is why she travelled to Battersea park.

The person who commented negatively on the Paula’s Choice very wrinkly picture of her was deleted.

MAM herself also confirmed that DJ Fat Tony will be featuring on her Flog this week. So this is why she travelled to Battersea park.
Not surprising that PC's people are deleting neg comments, brands always do on their ad channels and reviews on their own sites. Jo Good hypocrite klaxon It's another thing when MAM does as she has always boasted that anyone can have their opinion and she never deletes. #screenshots

Typical that when she mentioned the Battersea Park trip on her radio show she made like she just went for a walk on a lovely morning and happened to bump into him, saying there were so many famous people there is was 'like the Groucho club'.

The IGTV on Paula's Choice UK was cringe in the extreme. As @Mustard said, Felipe was with her in her flat, God knows why she needed him. She mentioned he was in a mask and she would say it was for work purposes but as far as I know you can only have plumbers, electricians etc come to a home, otherwise hairdressers could visit 'for work purposes'. Why she felt the need to mention him I don't know, doing a piece to camera of that type there is no need to point out the crew but a narc loves to signpost.

The Paula's Choice team must've copped a serious dose of MAM's narcy lovebombing, the host of their IGTV introduced Jo as 'one of the nicest people I have ever met in my whole life'.

Lots of examples of MAMs various faux-humble crawling expressions. The footage of 'my evening routine' was torturous, with MAM's hammy act of putting whatever it was on her mug, the only reason her face was 'glowy' (her new word-du-jour) is because it was wet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s seems to me to also to be inappropriate to film inside the BBC for non BBC business, and I’m including all filming of her colleagues, not team.

@VeeJayBee it wasn’t me who alerted to the fact that Filipe was in her flat, it was @MissLDN.

I also thought it was odd that she she had to as him how old he was, but it was probably purely for engagement.

Gah, the editing on this is dire. @Miss LDN.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.