Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has Tanya kept the dog and the house?
Sounds like Tanya is keeping the house yes, which means she will be buying Jim out of his half of the house. Currently Tanya also has custody of the dog, I imagine that when Jim gets his new place sorted he will want more time with Martha, personally wouldn’t be surprised if somewhere down the line Jim gets full custody of the dog and Tanya does the occasional weekend with her at most. Jim always loved the dog more than Tanya loved the dog.

Reactions: 3

Lmao bn reading this thread after the article came out. Sarah Tarleton is someone I used to know of around London, followed her for about 6 years and have mutual friends, and it’s funny as I and others in my circle could definitely see her sleeping with Jim for a bit of fame and attention. Its all she’s craved from a young age and I’ve heard she’s been trying to make something of her modelling since 17yrs old and it’s clearly never gone anywhere, (shown by the fact she constantly deletes and reposts pics of herself from 2013/14, every one more photoshopped than the last, a v basic feed) and even with almost a year in South Africa to see if the modelling out there was better for her than London, all paid for by her parents to do it, the only work she got was playing a prostitute in a random HBO show out there (insta highlights). Otherwise she has been hanging out in London in her parents other house for free, (which Ive heard they’ve tried to make her leave and grow up coz she’s 26 but she never works so can’t pay her own rent) whilst spending daddy’s money on beauty treatments, joe & the juice and basic London photographers to shoot her, but I don’t even think they are interested. Ive been told her parents have been trying to get her to get a real job for years but she won’t give up trying to pretend she’s a model and tries to hang out with the network of all our model and influencer friends still. Total born wannabe. ive never got the impression she was anything other than v into herself and fake, from being on plastic surgeon Olivier Branford’s instagram (she’s been tagged a few times) after getting multiple fillers, photoshopping all her pics so she keeps fooling everyone about what she quite looks like (she looks warped/different in every pic and there are so many photoshop fails) and even right down to her forever stating she’s Anglo-Indian in her bio when according to her friends shes only 16th Indian? reaching much? I bet most people can say they are 16th of something lmao. She barely looks indian to me. she has brown hair and eyes but that’s sad, totally milking ur indian heritage for insta attraction as of course people love a mix and I know plenty of people who are 100 times more exotic than her who don’t put it in their bio. also what’s worse is the only comments she gets are basically all from creepy ugly old men drooling over anything with boobs. And she acts like loves it and responds to them for engagement. Like sis if u want to be an influencer u have to work on who your target audience is, not buy fake followers (her likes to follow ratio is waaaayy out) and then always tag urself in instawhore pages for attention because when all is said and done girl none of these horny men are gonna buy bikinis or whatever through her page but they might pay for webcam vids of her lol......... She’s probably smug that she’s bagged jim for a bit. Will be interesting to see how long they last but appears they’re perfect for each other as Jim’s always been v v cheesy and embarrassing too and he posts about being eco and WWF recently but he’s forever wearing new ootds every day and always buying, promoting and using so much stuff he deffo doesn’t need, as well as how quickly he’s moved on after 12 yrs and to showing off the new relationship. Too soon. Him and tan made each other interesting on YouTube and their whole friendship group. and I don’t like tan that much now but tan is much more interesting and naturally pretty, and she’s actually been trying to do stuff with her life/made something of herself whereas sarah just hitches a ride wherever she can . Also she’s a catfish, there are plenty of models who aren’t even remotely conventionally good looking but they manage to get work and Sarah still can’t get any work

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You lost all credibility with the exotic/doesn’t look Indian/race gatekeeping talk in the middle there.

Reactions: 3
That SAME paragraph was also posted in Tanya's thread.

Whatever she is, she's a phony lol. Nothing to write home about at all.

You lost all credibility with the exotic/doesn’t look Indian/race gatekeeping talk in the middle there.
Ok, my bad then if so, wasn’t really a main point for the credibility police, was more pointing out that I’ve seen her in person, and I wouldn’t personally(!) think twice about her being Indian, deffo when more tanned you can see it, and dying her hair black helps

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg you’re not helping things. Stop talking.
Nothing can be helped when it’s facts.
And this is a gossip site, so when all’s said and done, we’re all petty for even chatting on this, especially “chatty members”. *sips tea*

Yeah I’m not here for racism, thanks.
Lmao!! how is any of this racism..! I am mixed. nobody’s said anything racist. Just pointing out we all can find foreign genes from our great grandparents (the opposite of racism)

Last edited:
Lol how is any of this racism.. I am mixed. nobody’s said anything racist. Just pointing out we all can find foreign genes from our great grandparents (the opposite of racism)
Google internalised racism. Also google “is using the word exotic racist”. You have a lot of learning to do. And have a think about how you’re saying a person who identifies as part Indian doesn’t “look” Indian enough for your liking, so therefore you have decided to gatekeep her ethnicity.

Seriously, are you 12?

Reactions: 5
Again that is not racist, I have not once insulted her based on her race, I don’t discriminate. Nothing to do with “my liking”. Exotic looking is a compliment where I’m from, honestly, but I can see how you were offended and I apologise, not my intention. Also im not gatekeeping, by the definition (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatekeeping_(communication), Sarah is actually gatekeeping.. Also, she was actually called exotic by her modelling agency on twitter anyway, so was relaying it. Genetically, she is barely Indian, (could I start calling myself African because I’m a 32nd Kenyan, even though I’m majority other things and look Greek, but because I decide to “identify” as that then everyone has to shut up and accept it? Well, Yes, they should accept it! In an ideal world. But that still doesn’t mean I’m not reaching. And my point was that she was reaching. And I guess anyone can identify as anything, even animals and objects). She posts nothing of the culture of being Indian, so it seems like she’s stating it to appear more unique on first impression, as she is barely Indian, that’s all. Wasn’t even a comment to bother dwelling on. She can do what she wants

Reactions: 8
Take no notice of them. They have a problem with using the word exotic, but had to ask what the problem was with two men having oral sex in the middle of a high street in broad daylight on another thread ....

Reactions: 7
Absolutely nothing wrong with the word exotic unless it’s being used in a demeaning or fetishizing way. Nothing that person said was racist.

If that girl is truly only 1/16th Indian, claiming Indian is actually embarrassing for her. It’s not uncommon for people to claim things that have next to no significance in order to appear more exotic and interesting. Just facts. She barely even looks spicy white. Moving on though. These kind of topics are bit too advanced for a some of the people who roam these threads and too off topic. [emoji4]

Reactions: 12
Thank you. Haha It is far too advanced for Idkk and those liking her comments. She is truly only 1/16th, her great grandma was half Indian. I know this because I was told by my friend who knows Sarah, as we live in London.

Also, if someone has a problem with the word exotic, it’s because they are the racist one. If they see a problem with a harmless word, the definition being :
originating in or characteristic of a distant foreign country.

Then Idkk is the internalised racist because she’s stating it’s an insult/there’s something wrong with saying that someone originates from a foreign country. E.g It’s like saying that just calling someone black is racist - it’s not, it’s racist to assume there is something wrong with the word black when it is used in a normal context. The long way to fighting racism is for humans to stop assuming that talking about race and skin colour (in a harmless way) automatically means that one is negatively differentiating and therefore discriminating. We’re all bloody different regardless of skin.

Take no notice of them. They have a problem with using the word exotic, but had to ask what the problem was with two men having oral sex in the middle of a high street in broad daylight on another thread ....
Yes, seems like they need to go back to school, or just get some real life experience that they can learn from

Reactions: 2
Does her ethnicity or lack thereof really matter in the grand scheme of things? I mean ...

Does her ethnicity or lack thereof really matter in the grand scheme of things? I mean ...
No. It was a simple side comment to further highlight how embarrassing she allegedly is and it got blown out of proportion.

Reactions: 4
Back to Jim...he's always been cringey but last night's post was on another level. I don't think Sarah has anything to gain from him though, just searching twitter for the words 'jim tanya' or 'jimchapman' shows how little people are talking about him now. The most recent tweets are all people who've found out this week that they've split up.

No. It was a simple side comment to further highlight how embarrassing she allegedly is and it got blown out of proportion.
Yep, thank you. One person was going off on a mistaken tangent and had to be educated

Not sure if it’s already been said but Jim has now unfollowed Tanya on Instagram but she still follows him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.