Jim Chapman #6 Tan's a cheat, Sarah came after, now please tell us what happened to Martha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @littlepup for thread title suggestion.

Blimey 😲 New thread starts with the bombshell dropped by Sarah that Tanya was unfaithful to Jim which is why their marriage broke down.

Jim and Sarah continue to use little Margot as a revenue stream. Nobody has any idea what other sources of income they have tbh.

Reactions: 19
Why did they keep following and liking each others posts on Instagram?! Probably all PR

Reactions: 9
i never comment on threads. Only read them to read the gossip and when I saw her story I just knew tit was hitting the fan on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did they keep following and liking each others posts on Instagram?! Probably all PR
Exactly, I remember her showing her step and jim commenting that she hadn't fixed it yet and they were not together, all very odd and also why now??? They should have said and by now everyone would have moved on.

Reactions: 2
Jim will be disappointed that Sarah's revelation hasn't yet made the Daily Mail. How the mighty have fallen, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh that’s some piping hot tea from Sarah!! Although it’s not her place I’m not surprised she has put it out there tbh, it’s a few years on now and people still see her as the woman Jim got together with what seemed like two months after his marriage with Tanya was over.

I always just assumed they’d split naturally/fell apart because Jim was ready for a family and Tanya wasn’t and that’s why Jim had moved on so quickly (or what felt like it)

Someone ask Sarah what happened to the dog while she’s spilling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Personal opinion but that is not Sarah’s place to share that information! If it had to be said then it should’ve come from Jim saying I want to put a line under this, I never cheated but Tanya did please do not mention it again.

Ewwww icky behaviour from Sarah! She’s literally got a career as an influencer off the back of Jim who got his platform off the back of Tanya 🤣

Reactions: 50
Oh that’s some piping hot tea from Sarah!! Although it’s not her place I’m not surprised she has put it out there tbh, it’s a few years on now and people still see her as the woman Jim got together with what seemed like two months after his marriage with Tanya was over.

I always just assumed they’d split naturally/fell apart because Jim was ready for a family and Tanya wasn’t and that’s why Jim had moved on so quickly (or what felt like it)

Someone ask Sarah what happened to the dog while she’s spilling 😂
I saw she once said to ask Tanya lol 😂 she’s doesn’t rate her very highly it seems teehee

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah definitely wasn’t her place to share it so publicly and Tanya now has a few comments on her most recent Instagram post

Reactions: 4
So now Jim's minions attack Tarn's Insta :rolleyes: Is this what Sarah meant to do? Though, maybe at least now Tanya will have a decent amount of comments under her post :LOL:

Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 00.28.39.png
Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 00.29.00.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Don't think Tarn will respond. She's beyond done with her past life. Good on Jim for bouncing back so quickly after being cheated on though.
Sarah remains relevant but I thank her for the tea.

Reactions: 23
I'm not *that* surprised by this info tbh.
I am surprised by why Sarah said it, and why now. I can't believe it is because of some clearly unhinged trolls messaging her.
As others have said Jim leaving Gleam must play a part.
Maybe Tanya has said something or was planning to say something and she is getting in first? Maybe mutual friends/family of T and J have snubbed Sarah?
Not sure I believe trolls pushed her into doing it.

Reactions: 23
Thinking about this, I’m sure he’s shown this same content before so either -
A. It’s the worst/only one and she’s trotting it out again to justify herself spilling the truth and the dig at Tanya.
B. Some weirdo has been sending the same comment for months in which case block the words Tan, Tanya, wife, cheat etc In fact, just do this anyway

Both Sarah and Jim blocked me because I liked or replied to a (not even harsh) comment about their breaking lockdown rules on his IG, she sought me out from his IG to block me. If she can manage that, she is far too sensitive for one thing and she can certainly work out how to block trolls.

IMO She had no place to say anything about her husbands previous relationship, it’s beyond tacky. Jim should have if it was needed. If he’s been gagged I can’t imagine she’s allowed to talk about it either.
She’s making her name off a Man who was part of a double act, it’s never, ever going to go away. Just another reason she’s not suitable for ‘influencing’. Learn to love with it or get out.

Not sure I believe trolls pushed her into doing it.
I was writing the same as you posted this. I think she’s resurfaced this comment from months ago as an excuse

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I think what’s happened here is Sarah has probably never been okay with Jim’s ‘friendship’ with Tanya since they ended and how they follow each other on Instagram etc. By using the excuse of trolling and how it’s ‘affecting’ her, she’s finally going to drive a wedge between them for good.

Reactions: 12
Sooo with her posting this info it’s kinda confirmed to me that Jim’s the one who got rid of the dog 🤷‍♀️

Sooo with her posting this info it’s kinda confirmed to me that Jim’s the one who got rid of the dog 🤷‍♀️
She hinted it was Tanya before so i don't think so lol give her time she'll end up spilling everything 😭

Reactions: 6
aren’t his family still friends with Tanya too? I know if my sister was cheated on I definitely wouldn’t stay chummy with her ex, it would make me awkward

Reactions: 8
So did she kill the dog while she was cheating on Jim or after 🤔 Come on Sarah spill the rest of the tea about the bleeping witch 😂 Did Martha accidentally die in some freak S&M sex game between her and her bit of rough Rhys, that would really be the final straw for Jim, he loved that dog more than Tanya and who could blame him 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.