Jim and Sarah Chapman #8 2023 The year of doing less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lay off Sarah it must have been a really tough year watching her man child spend it all pining after his ex wife and/or drawing himself 😘

Shame she’s equally bleeping annoying and deserves no sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair my boyfriend would say the last year had been hard if he’d acted like Jim. I’d have had his guts for garters. Especially locking himself away to draw women like his ex wife whilst I did everything else for 2 kids and a household

Reactions: 4
does anyone on here have any understanding of companies house profit and loss? jims "business" info is on there but i never understand these things :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I think if you find a therapist on Better it may well be like this. Obviously thete ate also good therapists there but wasn't there that whole scandal of them hiring people who weren't properly qualified?
I tried to use betterhelp once, when I was feeling a desperate, what a mistake it was. I sincerely hope they don't come across anyone who truly might need their help because they are not equipped and just talking to my cab driver would have been more beneficial for me. I am cringing anytime I see them being advertised.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
does anyone on here have any understanding of companies house profit and loss? jims "business" info is on there but i never understand these things :ROFLMAO:
Hmm looks like there’s a clear trend in the worth of the company, the trend being that the value is dropping… the final figure for 2021 was £194k, 2022 was £128k, then 2023 (as at 31 March 2023 that is, so from 1 April 2022 - 31 March 2023)….…. down to £35k 😬

Pre covid 2019 was over £200k

Is that why they’ve had such a bad year, much less income? God, get real jobs then you couple of lazy idiots.

Reactions: 7
Hmm looks like there’s a clear trend in the worth of the company, the trend being that the value is dropping… the final figure for 2021 was £194k, 2022 was £128k, then 2023 (as at 31 March 2023 that is, so from 1 April 2022 - 31 March 2023)….…. down to £35k 😬

Pre covid 2019 was over £200k

Is that why they’ve had such a bad year, much less income? God, get real jobs then you couple of lazy idiots.
I can't even believe its that much tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.