Jim and Sarah Chapman #8 2023 The year of doing less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope nobody minds - I've changed title to include Sarah.

Hard to recap previous thread as it started last July šŸ˜‚
Jim has been very wierd about Tanya's baby Sage.
They've concreted over a perfectly pleasant garden.
Margot still apparently being their main/only source of income.
Jim's New Year resolution is to do less. No seriously. He actually said that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope nobody minds - I've changed title to include Sarah.

Hard to recap previous thread as it started last July šŸ˜‚
Jim has been very wierd about Tanya's baby Sage.
They've concreted over a perfectly pleasant garden.
Margot still apparently being their main/only source of income.
Jim's New Year resolution is to do less. No seriously. He actually said that.
Good recap, other than that he has literally done nothing except.gush over that awful "garden" I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is a bad sign for me when I was more interested in who was going to create the new thread than anything else lol. I thought we may have played new thread chicken lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
aaaand another #margoisnotcontent fail. This time a photoshoot with Sarah. Poor child looks like she just wants to play and canā€™t sit still in front of the camera.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable. They just keep taking the paid jobs with her because they canā€™t say no to the $ and publicity

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Jesus , describing starting to.watch a TV series as a "big commitment". Imagine your life being so empty that that is what you view as a commitment šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus , describing starting to.watch a TV series as a "big commitment". Imagine your life being so empty that that is what you view as a commitment šŸ˜…
Having a wank must be some cathartic life experience then lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having a wank must be some cathartic life experience then lol.
The image no one asked for šŸ˜… I don't know if you watched You but I would 100% imagine him doing it watching his own reflection šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw them out in the wild today and depressingly recognised Margot before either of them :-(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I saw them out in the wild today and depressingly recognised Margot before either of them :-(
Sadly, neither Jim nor Sarah consider that worrying or dangerous. They probably think of themselves as celebrities.

Reactions: 25
Model who will work for no money, only free PJs
The only one working in that family is poor margot. I can't believe she posted that pic, she cannot even pose well hownon earth did she ever get modelling work?!

Reactions: 10
So Jim on his stories boasting Sarah does 99.9% of the cooking but is ā€œgiving her a night offā€
And Sarah is happy Jim is cooking for her as heā€™s only cooked twice since they met.
Sounds like a healthy, balanced and not at all sexist relationship.
hes a grown man who probably has to ā€œworkā€ 2 hours tops a day and is at home all the time but hasnā€™t bothered to cook more than twice in over 2 years including when his wife was pregnant and post partum. He seems like a real catch.
Is it me or does Jim seem to love having a wife that will happily play the housewife role?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
So Jim on his stories boasting Sarah does 99.9% of the cooking but is ā€œgiving her a night offā€
And Sarah is happy Jim is cooking for her as heā€™s only cooked twice since they met.
hes a grown man who probably has to ā€œworkā€ 2 hours tops a day and is at home all the time but hasnā€™t bothered to cook more than twice in over 2 years including when his wife was pregnant and post partum. He seems like a real catch.
Is it me or does Jim seem to love having a wife that will happily play the housewife role?
Wait what he didn't even cook for Sarah when Margot had just been born?
Selfish twit. We know he can cook as in the What I eat in a Day videos he's always rustling up little cooked snacks for himself. But he expects Sarah to provide the 'family' meals.
Omg does he actually have any redeming features at all?

Reactions: 34
OMG he is absolutely toxic! I know that word gets overused but come onā€¦ I wouldnā€™t let a partner of mine treat me like that full stop, but the fact heā€™s putting it out there publicly and basically bragging about what a selfish, sexist prick he is to his partner - if I was Sarah Iā€™d be packing my bags. Sheā€™s dull, but no doubt she can do a thousand times better than this twit

Reactions: 30
Heā€™s so different to his twin itā€™s ridiculous. I continuously get bad vibes from Jim and I feel like heā€™s getting worse.

Reactions: 23
Heā€™s so different to his twin itā€™s ridiculous. I continuously get bad vibes from Jim and I feel like heā€™s getting worse.
I feel like all influencers just get worse over time, whether jt is not having a real job/routine, getting ridiculous praise for doing nothing and refusing valid criticism in a way you could never do if you had a normal job

Reactions: 12
I feel like all influencers just get worse over time, whether jt is not having a real job/routine, getting ridiculous praise for doing nothing and refusing valid criticism in a way you could never do if you had a normal job
It definitely seems that way, I guess it doesnā€™t help that Sarah enables him. I donā€™t care what they do to earn money but I just wish theyā€™d leave Margot out of it and let her be a kid in private.

Reactions: 14
There is nothing wrong with being the housewife if your husband also has a traditional job where he leaves the house and doesnt have the time to help but Jim????? He is always there so he not helping is because he doesnt want to

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.