Jim and Sarah Chapman #8 2023 The year of doing less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s posted now, and it’s his fav line, “I really like you”
Gross. I once had a boyfriend who wrote something like this on Facebook for our one year anniversary and my mum and sister both told me to dump him 😂 I mean, it wasn't the only issue but it was the cherry on top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Gross. I once had a boyfriend who wrote something like this on Facebook for our one year anniversary and my mum and sister both told me to dump him 😂 I mean, it wasn't the only issue but it was the cherry on top.
Hopefully Sarah is getting similar sensible advice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
IMG_4147.jpeg
yikes sarah has been going off all morning on this person that noted how negative jim’s post on their anniversary was. hit a nerve clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's such a strange sentiment. Yes, babies can be hard work, pregnancies can be hard, and life in general is really hard especially right now for A LOT of people who aren't anywhere near as privileged as these two are. BUT hard things shared with your person and approached with love can still have joyful moments, lightness, laughter, kindness and connection. These things are sometimes made even more poignant because of the struggle, light moments in darkness shine all the brighter. Think of all the other people sharing an anniversary today. Couples who maybe can't make ends meet, those who might be feeding themselves and their children from food banks, working every hour they can get in jobs that don't pay enough and worrying about their future. I'd bet most of those couples could muster up more love, connection and genuine affection in their real strife than these two can in their privileged struggles created by their own hands. They don't know the meaning of stress or of love by the looks of it. They're both as distasteful as ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven't seen either of their posts yet - but seriously how much longer is Sarah going to put up with her husband disrespecting her so publicly?
So many examples to chose from but a small handful -
Moves house expressly against her wishes when she is feeling absolutely crappy when pregnant.
Begs on the Internet for ideas for her last birthday, as he didn't book anything, and gets a free cake.
Does not acknowledge her once after giving birth to their son.
As I say have not seen it - but on their anniversary moans about what a hard year he has had.

Fair enough if he is quite private - but he splurges every bleeping thought he ever has.
Oh and stop forcing your dear little daughter to be on camera when it clearly worries and confuses her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh it is so embarrassing when she starts firing back at the ‘hate’ comments. I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She seems to be deleting negative comments as hard as she can 😂
And she is up playing with Margot on Jim's stories so not that sick.
They're so wierd. Two healthy children, financially secure, nice house, lots of time on their hands to be with the children - still he moans.

Reactions: 19
I can imagine t
Oh it is so embarrassing when she starts firing back at the ‘hate’ comments. I love it.
I've said it before but I imagine most of their home life just not interacting with each other. Him taking mirror selfies or locked jn hi "office" her sitting on that awful sofa commenting quite aggressively on her Instagram as a way to vent about how unhappy she clearly (and undertsandably) is. As someone said above, their lives are so privileged, if they had any kind of real financial stress as most of us do now their relationship would no way survive imo, they will stay rogether as long as it makes financial sense

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Jim has seen Tanya's 'sultry' 🤭 photos from her Italian holiday and is feeling discontent by comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is also just so pointless to reply (twice) saying “please unfollow us” - if you actually wanted them gone you can remove them as a follower or block them. 🙄

And agree with previous posts about their privilege. I don’t doubt they’ve had some difficulties but to not acknowledge how incredibly privileged you are and instead just moan about everything, is so out of touch and in poor taste.

Reactions: 12
It’s not even their bloody anniversary, they went and did the actual legal bit in March last year

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was having a look at his old pics of Tarn and 2 were captioned “she’s obsessed with me”, one with “she likes me soooo much” and then this one with the classic “I like her”. I wonder if he has an issue with saying I love you online.
Tanya gets a he likes her 'a lot' 😬
Something else has pissed me off about Jim. Margot has been ill and in hospital a couple of times last year. You would think in his self pitying little rant he might reflect how fortunate they actually are in so many ways.
In some ways it is sort of refreshing he didn't give the usual influencers smug 'everything is so wonderful' guff I suppose. I guess he can't help being annoying whatever he does 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.