Jill Dando Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh is it..I wouldn’t put anything past that man not to be involved in anything.
You're having a laugh, right?
---
I can’t decide who I think did it, but I’m sure it wasn’t BG.

I do reckon it was probably a hit so she was killed on behalf of someone who kept their own hands clean. I lean towards it being a message of some sort - to shut her up and shut others up too so either the child abuse theory or the Serbian theory could fit those. Her agent seems like a twit but I can’t see him being enough of a twit to have ordered a hit personally but I could see him being involved indirectly - providing a tip off she was going to be headed there maybe? To protect himself like a coward by complying rather than actively wanting her dead seems more likely to me.
There is no Serbian theory. It was a few cops floating stories to the media.

Barry George is most likely suspect, has been all along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
---

Not sure how you managed to make that quote look like I wrote it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Could anyone make head or tail of why Jill paid that large sum to her ex boss/partner?
I couldn’t really make sense of the explanation he gave as to whether it was a loan or a gift, or why he needed it, when he went in to say that he had a very healthy bank balance.
Not saying I suspect him, but that part of the story didn’t make sense to me.
yes it was all a bit weird, having a very healthy bank balance doesn't exonerate someone from being potentially involved, It was `jill's boyfriend who mentioned to the Police about the 30+ grand that Jill had loaned/gifted her Ex, so Jill must have had a discussion with her Boyfriend about this funding although we don't know why, I got bad vibes off the Ex and the weirdo agent maybe they were both in cahoots
---
The Met also can’t he trusted. As far they’re concerned BG did if and that’s why there haven’t been any new leads or suspect. They are as corrupt as hell.
and the Police men featured in the doc did not convince me that they were being truthful

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
and the Police men featured in the doc did not convince me that they were being truthful
The one who kept rubbing his face every time he’d made a statement would have been a body language expert’s dream!

Reactions: 7
I now think it is the Serbian connection.

They said I think the bullet had the same markings uses in a bullet to shoot dead an outspoken news presenter in Serbia months before Jill was shot...same type of bullet!

Reactions: 1
I now think it is the Serbian connection.

They said I think the bullet had the same markings uses in a bullet to shoot dead an outspoken news presenter in Serbia months before Jill was shot...same type of bullet!
I think if it was the Serbian connection they would have claimed it was them

---

There clearly is a Serbian theory as the police confirmed they investigated it and it’s been mentioned in multiple accounts of the story. You may not agree it’s likely to be correct, but the theory exists.

Reactions: 5
---

You are very naive to believe the police 100%...

Barry George did not have the intelligence to carry out a professional hit.
His IQ was tested as being in the lowest 5% of the population.

Reactions: 8
The Met Police are corrupt to the core. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The Met Police are corrupt to the core. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them.
They’ve shown it in dramas that have been made about true stories where they are under pressure to find the killer in high profile cases and told by the higher up bosses to solve the case. So I do think they ended up grasping at straws with BG.

Reactions: 2
I too don’t know who did it but I really don’t believe it was BG. I think he is an oddball and probably not very pleasant around women but I don’t think he has the capacity to be able to essentially do a professional hit in broad daylight on a residential street without being seen and leaving no evidence. He was assessed to have an IQ of 75 placing him in the lowest 5% of the population. Hardly a criminal mastermind capable of pulling off and getting away with a professional hit!
This sort of description is repeated frequently. He had been convicted of serious sexual assault and attempted rape on two separate occasions and arrested in respect of other sexual offences on several occasions; his ex wife alleged serious violence and false imprisonment - that's a lot more than not being very pleasant.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This sort of description is repeated frequently. He had been convicted of serious sexual assault and attempted rape on two separate occasions and arrested in respect of other sexual offences on several occasions; his ex wife alleged serious violence and false imprisonment - that's a lot more than not being very pleasant.
You can hide a lot of thoroughly evil behaviour behind the term “oddball”
BG should still be in prison as far as I’m concerned, whether he killed Jill Dando or not.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe it was BG purely because as PP have said he’d have had to be there for hours waiting and I reckon loads of people would have said early on “oh I saw a guy hanging around outside there for hours”.
Seems like there was, judging by the Crimewatch reconstruction.

Am I missing something or did the doc say Jill's agent was the only person who definitely knew she'd be at the house at that time... and he wrote book about the death of a client... and we just moved on and didn't mention him again as a suspect? His demeanor in episode 1 is really strange. He has an air of duper's delight about him. He's straight up giddy talking about her murder. He says "well if I did do it I'd have to have hired someone". What a weird thing to say?

I still have two episodes to go so forgive me if I'm missing a part of the story.
on part 1 here too & I agree completely with what you are saying.
Jon Roseman (her agent) was the only person who knew she would be there picking up his fax!
plus the book manuscript is odd AF too.
you nailed it completely tho saying he was “giddy” when talking about her murder! God I’d say he’s giddy he has got away with it! So far for me it was def 100% professional hit man.

Reactions: 7

'I wrote in my personal notes, in earliest weeks, that I considered the killing to be the work of the loner or the obsessive. Many months later I recorded that I still feared the loner or an ill man was responsible.

'Twenty-five years later, there's still nothing from the vast criminal networks. No one emerging. So it must have been a loner, or at least someone acting on their own initiative. That I feel sure of.'
Lead detective still thinks they got the right guy, and explains why here.