Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now saying Adam will never leave her
View attachment 1996702
Y'know how Old Alex would never leave or cheat on her either.....
View attachment 1996711

Adam needs realise someone saying after just 3 months you'll never break up is a whole row of 🚩🚩🚩

She definitely wrote this to herself to rub it in with his ex she's that sort of witch
View attachment 1996734
This is the reason she gets cheated on.
She puts these people who she barely knows on a pedestal, proclaims that they’re amazing and incredible, they realize that they can get away with doing pretty much anything because in her eyes they can do no wrong, so they end up treating her like tit.

Reactions: 5
This is the reason she gets cheated on.
She puts these people who she barely knows on a pedestal, proclaims that they’re amazing and incredible, they realize that they can get away with doing pretty much anything because in her eyes they can do no wrong, so they end up treating her like tit.
I don't think she only puts them on a pedestal to lovebomb them. The compliments she gives Adam are the same as what she gave both Alexs
Screenshot_20230302-091851_Samsung Internet.jpg

Her huge ego that believes she is the most beautiful and greatest woman in the world doesn't help either.

She convinces herself they'll never cheat or leave because every woman is beneath her and she's special

I mean, I think his ex of 4 years knew this too Sam
20230302_091500.jpg

Reactions: 3
She fascinates me more lately as her behaviour is so bizarre. She is outwardly such an unkind person but I wonder if it’s massive insecurity and self hatred. So she goes the other way on social media about knowing her own beauty etc.

For someone who regularly berates non native English speakers for making grammar or spelling errors, her Spanish leaves a lot to be desired. Gente*, está*. This is incredibly basic lol.
916DF8F4-3B57-4B35-957B-64A023138253.jpeg

Reactions: 4
For someone who regularly berates non native English speakers for making grammar or spelling errors, her Spanish leaves a lot to be desired. Gente*, está*. This is incredibly basic lol.
View attachment 2004153
Whys she so obsessed with being considered -'crazy'...crazy 40 yo woman is just cringe.

Like her using the 'loca people' song on a vid yesterday. I remember partying to that over a decade ago.
Sam it's over let go.

• Haha
Does Sam realise theres a difference between

Being in Paris at fashion week
and
Being in Paris when it's fashion week

From what I can see its just her and her friends getting pissed, dressing in awful outfits and loitering around Paris in the general area fashion week is held taking selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omfg her latest video where she’s teaching the yank some british slang… why is she acting like she would ever use the word bare in a sentence like that? She’s a (wannabe) posh twit who literally shames people who don’t speak English like the queen 💀

Reactions: 2
Omfg her latest video where she’s teaching the yank some british slang… why is she acting like she would ever use the word bare in a sentence like that? She’s a (wannabe) posh twit who literally shames people who don’t speak English like the queen 💀
And yet she doesn’t speak English like the queen because I have definitely heard her say excetra instead of Et Cetera 🫣

• Haha
She is seething in her latest tiktoks. She hates the fact that people are pointing out how utterly naive she is to be proclaiming her love for this guy and putting him on a pedestal when she barely even knows him. This is exactly what she did with Alex and look how that turned out lmao.
She’s also bragging about how she already knows everything about him, like how superficial is your relationship to be thinking you know so much about the person after only 3 months?
This is gonna end in tears
How boring would someone be to be able to know everything about they within three months?!??

Reactions: 1
God she’s insufferable. Scrolling through in my lunch break and she’s on live in her bra chatting a load of absolute tit. All I’ve got from what she’s chatting about is she took her boyfriend to some family thing just after Christmas (she moves on quick doesn’t she?!) and her five year old niece thought he was her Dad 😬😂 you definitely don’t look that young Hun but you keep believing it…
---
And now she’s talking about exes/Alex again 🫣 obsessed!!!

So she said a previous vid that she's going to an event Old Alex will be at tonight..

So she chooses to wear the D&G bag she got when they were together (presumably off him) and wear animal print pants and blazer combo that is a style Old Alex wears. Normal..
Screenshot_20230308-000247_TikTok.jpg

So she said a previous vid that she's going to an event Old Alex will be at tonight..

So she chooses to wear the D&G bag she got when they were together (presumably off him) and wear animal print pants and blazer combo that is a style Old Alex wears. Normal..
View attachment 2012400
Someone please teach this woman how to wear a beret lmao. I actually cannot cope when she just shoves it on over her head 💀 I think she thinks it looks chic but she wears it like a tea cosy 🤣.

Hopefully ana laura is there too and they have a scrap lmfao

• Haha
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything an ex bought me.

Why doesn't she sell them/swap for something else, literally anything but continue to wear them daily.

Reactions: 3
At least she went for the Bet Lynch look in the end rather than her ‘flamenco’ outfit lmao, people would have literally been taking the piss out of her all night if she went with that

At least she went for the Bet Lynch look in the end rather than her ‘flamenco’ outfit lmao, people would have literally been taking the piss out of her all night if she went with that
The similarity between these outfits when shes going to a place she knows Alex will be is not a coincidence, we've never seen her wear an outfit like this before
IMG_20230308_102710.jpg

• Haha
Right, I’m calling it now.
This ‘uriel’ account is 100% her. The amount of times she has done video responses to this account now is crazy and it’s so obvious she has used it to comment ‘are you a man’ on international women’s day just so she could do a whole TWAW spiel so she can show how ‘woke’ she is 💀💀💀💀.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.