Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I do think she's a good singer, she's not on Perrie or Jade level but she's better than a lot of singers out there. I think she's a good dancer as well. So I won't criticise her talent. But her personality and attitude are trash, as is her fashion sense. She makes me cringe - "I like them tattoos and them gold teeth", grow up Jesy love, you're 30 years old.
I personally think she’s tit. Maybe it’s because I’ve only ever heard her put on that stupid squeaky voice though ‘are yaaaa readyyy’ 🤣and never really listened to her sing properly and always just remember her singing on xfactor and didn’t think she was good then either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I personally think she’s tit. Maybe it’s because I’ve only ever heard her put on that stupid squeaky voice though ‘are yaaaa readyyy’ 🤣and never really listened to her sing properly and always just remember her singing on xfactor and didn’t think she was good then either.
Haha, fair enough! When I watched the performance of Secret Love Song on LM The search, I did think to myself that Jesy couldn't have kept up with the other 3 if she was there.

Reactions: 6
Haha, fair enough! When I watched the performance of Secret Love Song on LM The search, I did think to myself that Jesy couldn't have kept up with the other 3 if she was there.
Yeah I feel like they’re all better too when she’s not around because they don’t make themselves smaller or shrink themselves down just so she can feel better about herself does that make sense? They all sound much better when she isn’t there it’s like they all go for it and give it their all but before they held stuff back just incase Jesy felt insecure 😴

Reactions: 13
Yeah I feel like they’re all better too when she’s not around because they don’t make themselves smaller or shrink themselves down just so she can feel better about herself does that make sense? They all sound much better when she isn’t there it’s like they all go for it and give it their all but before they held stuff back just incase Jesy felt insecure 😴
Yep. She was always so bloody passive aggressive with them, I remember when Perrie posted a photo of herself in a bikini on Instagram and Jesy commented "duck off you skinny witch" or something, it was brushed off as banter but you KNEW she meant it. She was green with envy that the other girls were slimmer and prettier than her. Must have been bleeping exhausting having to tread on eggshells around her all the time, no one else was allowed to have problems either cos Jesy had it soooo much worse than everyone.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yep. She was always so bloody passive aggressive with them, I remember when Perrie posted a photo of herself in a bikini on Instagram and Jesy commented "duck off you skinny witch" or something, it was brushed off as banter but you KNEW she meant it. She was green with envy that the other girls were slimmer and prettier than her. Must have been bleeping exhausting having to tread on eggshells around her all the time, no one else was allowed to have problems either cos Jesy had it soooo much worse than everyone.
I know the post you’re thinking of and the comment’s still there. I understand self-deprecation but like you said having someone else’s insecurities projected onto you gets exhausting quickly.

BDDDA57A-1FA0-4D84-9BBB-B6EB8E103D3E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think Jesy is decently talented. She sings decently and dances decently. Songwriting needs work, Boyz has very juvenile lyrics.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean you’re not wrong, but I don’t think anything can change her personality 🤣

I think Jesy is decently talented. She sings decently and dances decently. Songwriting needs work, Boyz has very juvenile lyrics.
Boyz and the promo/events around it was a top-tier example of everything NOT to do for your solo debut.

Jade, Leigh and Perrie take notes 📝

Reactions: 11
I know the post you’re thinking of and the comment’s still there. I understand self-deprecation but like you said having someone else’s insecurities projected onto you gets exhausting quickly.

View attachment 1180399

I used to have a friend who would call me a "skinny witch". USED to.
It's not acceptable to call anyone a witch just because of their weight, whatever size they are. If Perrie called her a fat witch, there'd be uproar.

Jesy could have lost weight if she wanted to, but it's easier to just complain and call people a "skinny witch" and be a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to have a friend who would call me a "skinny witch". USED to.
It's not acceptable to call anyone a witch just because of their weight, whatever size they are. If Perrie called her a fat witch, there'd be uproar.

Jesy could have lost weight if she wanted to, but it's easier to just complain and call people a "skinny witch" and be a victim.
a

Absolutely, those “jokey” comments are rooted in very real feelings and no one should have to put up with it. Chronically jealous friends terrify me tbh. I find people like that so exhausting, your insecurities are exactly that, yours! Projecting your crappy feelings onto the innocent people around you is a serious character flaw.

I think Jesy’s issue was less to do with weight and more so the actual shape of her body. Even when she has gotten quite slim, she doesn’t have the naturally narrow waist/shoulders that the other girls have. She’s literally just built bigger than they are and I think part of what drove her slightly mad was always looking larger stood next to them no matter how slim she got.

Which is why she’s seemingly only comfortable nowadays posting pictures with female friends who are bigger than her. The psychology of it is wild for a 30 year old woman. It’s the kind of mentality you might expect from an insecure teenager. Which maybe in a sense is what she is? Obviously the main defining moment of her life was winning the X Factor and being in Little Mix, it was also traumatic as the trolling/social media bullying began then too. Maybe it’s caused her to be frozen as a forever 18 year old emotionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
a

Absolutely, those “jokey” comments are rooted in very real feelings and no one should have to put up with it. Chronically jealous friends terrify me tbh. I find people like that so exhausting, your insecurities are exactly that, yours! Projecting your crappy feelings onto the innocent people around you is a serious character flaw.

I think Jesy’s issue was less to do with weight and more so the actual shape of her body. Even when she has gotten quite slim, she doesn’t have the naturally narrow waist/shoulders that the other girls have. She’s literally just built bigger than they are and I think part of what drove her slightly mad was always looking larger stood next to them no matter how slim she got.
Crazy she’s now had a bbl to make those curves more prominent when she was trying to get rid of them for so long

Reactions: 4
Convinced her wardrobe is crop tops only 🥴 she’s been slipping on using sun cream at the beach clearly, my Scottish self can recognise a sunburnt chest anywhere.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just heard Tion Wayne’s new song on Radio 1 in the office and had to check the lyrics because… 💀🤣 she probably loves this.

A701C524-0464-49E9-8EEA-0DCEDA41A51D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Convinced her wardrobe is crop tops only 🥴 she’s been slipping on using sun cream at the beach clearly, my Scottish self can recognise a sunburnt chest anywhere.

Another day, another hideous outfit. She's really ramped up the tacky "look how rich I am" designer gear.

Just heard Tion Wayne’s new song on Radio 1 in the office and had to check the lyrics because… 💀🤣 she probably loves this.

View attachment 1188628
She'll be in his DMs next. Has he got a gold tooth though?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weird how she was complaining about being asked to wear a Bikini in Little Mix, that’s all she seems to wear and the girls seem to cover up now she’s gone…. Me thinks she was the problem

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.