Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the Bounce Back vinyls tend have the most value, they were £100+ before last year when the merch store managed to find some old stock. They sold out within 5 mins or so. The website glitched and I ended up with two of each variation and I sold them on eBay - I did make a surprise profit.

A lot of sellers seem to think Jesy has the most value. She was the first vinyl to sell out online at the restock too.
To be honest, no one wants anything to do with her anymore. There’s loads of her signed CD on sale in online marketplaces.
They probably made less of the Jesy ones knowing she wouldn’t sell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1172834

This came up on my explore page. Wonder when we’ll be graced with the next musical masterpiece.
I can't help but suspect she'll drop a song either at the start of the Little Mix tour, or right before the last show. Her PR have shown themselves adept at springboarding stories about LM.
If she doesn't release a song, I suspect we'll see fresh stories of Jesy being bullied.

Reactions: 9
I bet she wouldn’t have posted these photos if her friend wasn’t bigger than her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's definitely had a BBL. She's never really had curves or an hourglass shape despite being "bigger" than the other girls, she always had quite a wide waist and shoulders. Her bum was normal size for her figure and it's bigger now.

It's very telling that all her close friends are plus size women, she definitely can't cope not being the slimmest one in the room.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she wishes she’d stuck it out in Little Mix for another 18 months to see the tour through. Thoughts?

Reactions: 7
I think reality shows beckon - the last gasp for “stars” with careers going rapidly south.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she wishes she’d stuck it out in Little Mix for another 18 months to see the tour through. Thoughts?
She was an absolutely bloody idiot not to do so. Had it been on better terms she would have had plenty support

however I’m sure it’s been lovely for LM to have a bit more freedom

Reactions: 19
She was an absolutely bloody idiot not to do so. Had it been on better terms she would have had plenty support

however I’m sure it’s been lovely for LM to have a bit more freedom
On the LM thread there’s a post of what we assume is the tour outfits and it’s clear that Jesy was holding them back. Their outfits used to be mostly black!

Reactions: 8
She needs to stop the cod impressions. That gormless open gob expression is not sexy. To be honest I've not listened to any of her stuff, that I know of, so she could be talented for all I know, however she has a really annoying face and her dress sense is hellish.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to stop the cod impressions. That gormless open gob expression is not sexy. To be honest I've not listened to any of her stuff, that I know of, so she could be talented for all I know, however she has a really annoying face and her dress sense is hellish.
To be fair I do think she's a good singer, she's not on Perrie or Jade level but she's better than a lot of singers out there. I think she's a good dancer as well. So I won't criticise her talent. But her personality and attitude are trash, as is her fashion sense. She makes me cringe - "I like them tattoos and them gold teeth", grow up Jesy love, you're 30 years old.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.