Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The point was made about security. It’s concerning I know exactly where she works and when and I live in another country. So does all of her other followers and any creep you happens upon her page. I wouldn’t ever advertise where I worked and when and I have no following.
But that could be said about most people. There are many people out there who you could work out where they lived/worked but you’d have to be on another level to do anything from it. Heck, from my profile you could easily work out where my house is but that’s part of showing my life on Insta. I don’t see anything wrong with it personally, but I guess everyone has different views on it 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you’ve got nothing to hide and you’re not slandering the company I really don’t think it’s a big deal. I don’t agree much with Jess, but I don’t understand the drama around naming where you work, it’s not as if it’s a huge secret. If others have issues around overthinking things then so be it but most people wouldn’t look too far into things. Anyone could end up with some dodgy person, just on a private small page.

Reactions: 1
Yes she told the name of the bank.
Sometimes she showed the view from her house. It may be more dangerous than the place she works.
Thankfully, Darcy keeps the house safe😂
To be fair she lives on a street full of old nebby people 😂😂 you can’t fart on the fell without peope knowing 😂

Anyone got any ideas for next thread title?
Jess works at a bank in a Gateshead shopping centre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Title suggestion: Her freckles are rank, she works at the bank. Tucking her leggings in her socks & still never washing her locks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Title suggestion-

New foundation and fake freckles looks tit. Milli has grew a nice A-cup tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As far as I know she hasn't said what bank/branch she works at. It's all the Agatha Christies on here that have from gleaming info from her stories 😂
She’s said the shopping centre that the branch is in. No Agatha Christie’s needed for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well we all know where and between what times people like Holly Willoughby work and we don't go and follow her about. And she's got 7 million followers! 🤣 It's great that so many people are online safety conscious but with influencers being a job nowadays, then people share more online than others (not that I like the infuencer culture, but it does exist). If Jess and her employer isn't bothered, then I don't know why anyone else is

Reactions: 8
As someone who used to work in a bank branch and was the target for a potential tiger kidnapping, it’s ridiculously stupid to put online that you work in a branch and when you work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone who used to work in a bank branch and was the target for a potential tiger kidnapping, it’s ridiculously stupid to put online that you work in a branch and when you work.
Woah woah woah whet the hell is tiger kidnapping 😂😂

• Haha
They take your family hostage in your home and force you/another key holder to go to the branch to open the safe. They’ll usually watch who opens/closes every day and target 2 people.

personally they watched my and my family for 3 months. Eventually they decided on another colleague who had a young baby at the time (they would’ve held the baby and her partner) and another colleague. Thankfully police were tipped off before they acted.

you’re warned of these things when you work in a bank but you don’t think it’ll happen. Like anything bad in life.

• Sad
  • Wow
I’m sure there was another instagrammer who got in trouble with their work for saying they worked at a bank because it can put at risk of bribery & targeted attacks etc.

personally I couldn’t give a tit where she works. she won’t work there much longer, she’s definitely gearing up to pack it in and take up “influencing” full time.

anyway, this thread is savage sometimes...

Reactions: 3
They take your family hostage in your home and force you/another key holder to go to the branch to open the safe. They’ll usually watch who opens/closes every day and target 2 people.

personally they watched my and my family for 3 months. Eventually they decided on another colleague who had a young baby at the time (they would’ve held the baby and her partner) and another colleague. Thankfully police were tipped off before they acted.

you’re warned of these things when you work in a bank but you don’t think it’ll happen. Like anything bad in life.
Sorry this happened to you and your colleague. Just wondering where the tiger comes into it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jessontheplussize #9: tiktok wannabe, blindly follows fads, oily face like a chip pan, get a vegetable in ye for gods sake man!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the term is to do with the way a tiger watches it's prey before it attacks. I doubt the criminals get much valuable info from social media they're more likely to get it from real life.

• Heart
I think the term is to do with the way a tiger watches it's prey before it attacks. I doubt the criminals get much valuable info from social media they're more likely to get it from real life.
probably and I’m sure I sound very over dramatic🤣 it’s just engrained in me now to be so careful, would hate anyone to go through that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.