Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than the fact that we believe she uses it, has she advocated for Klarna or advertised it or anything?

Reactions: 3
She’s never once told anyone else to use klarna, I have great money management and I still use them!
She’s lazy, she’s scruffy, she greedy but I have to disagree with the work stuff!

Reactions: 7
I work for a large company with a recognisable uniform and personally I wouldn’t post photos/stories of myself wearing it. I haven’t been told not to by management though (although it goes without saying if you were to post something dodgy in uniform it’ll mean a disciplinary), it’s just not something I would do, the uniform is taken straight off when I get in in the evening. Have to say though, while I wouldn’t have known who she works for from her uniform alone, she has posted before while wearing her name badge and the name of the bank was on that. I think she just needs to be careful about blurring the lines between her Insta “work” and her actual work, keeping them entirely separate.
Edited to add: I think she always looks really presentable in her uniform when she posts on stories though so can’t see her superiors having an issue with the content filmed which is generally a harmless Good Morning or what lipstick she’s wearing. I on the other hand rarely look presentable in mine 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yasssss I love a good fight on this thread this is taking me back to corned beef pie saga,
Oh and the bloody peas one as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Imagine the state of those freckles when she starts dabbing her big sweaty face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I work in financial services.
I use Klarna.
I feel like I'm in a self help group 🤣

Personally I find it's fantastic to use when you can't go out to buy but need something and you're unsure on whether the style/colour/fit will be suitable.
Order it & opt for klarna, get the items, try at home, return the items that are not suitable and then pay for it .
Personally I find it much easier and cost effective than paying for things outright when you are in between sizes or want to match a certain colour or whatever than having to wait for a refund .

Obviously I repack carefully, I don't prance around getting sweaty in it, nor do I do a swipe up & then return it but it works well for me 😁

Reactions: 8
From a personal point of view, if I was Jess I wouldn’t want 95k followers knowing who I work for, the exact location and the days I will be in work. There are a lot of weirdos on the internet (myself included 😆) and I wouldn’t want anyone to know so much personal info about me.

My old hairdresser was stalked by a man that believed they were in a relationship, she went through a terrible time with him and it’s made me so paranoid about giving out too much info about myself online!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From a personal point of view, if I was Jess I wouldn’t want 95k followers knowing who I work for, the exact location and the days I will be in work. There are a lot of weirdos on the internet (myself included 😆) and I wouldn’t want anyone to know so much personal info about me.

My old hairdresser was stalked by a man that believed they were in a relationship, she went through a terrible time with him and it’s made me so paranoid about giving out too much info about myself online!
that’s a very good point, I’d want to personally be careful because there are weirdos out there that would stalk you

Reactions: 1
What gives me the fear is.. So milli is back in the office today, so I'm in work today.. So your house is empty then??

considering she works in a bank branch as well she should’ve been more careful about revealing where she works. Branch security procedures usually mention not talking about where you work on your social media. And that’s personal social media not one you have thousands of followers on

Yeh I don’t think it’s the bank that will mind what she’s posting but I would be really scared at giving out the name of where I work, and several indicators of what branch even, just incase and I have way less followers than Jess.

As far as I know she hasn't said what bank/branch she works at. It's all the Agatha Christies on here that have from gleaming info from her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She works for NatWest - it’s pretty obvious from the uniform she’s filmed herself in

Yes she told the name of the bank.
Sometimes she showed the view from her house. It may be more dangerous than the place she works.
Thankfully, Darcy keeps the house safe😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she’s said frequently the name of the shopping centre she works in. It’s genuinely not hard to work out. She doesn’t keep it a secret :ROFLMAO:

She works for NatWest - it’s pretty obvious from the uniform she’s filmed herself in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And there’s only one large shopping centre in Gateshead.... and it’s the only NatWest bank in Gateshead 😂
plus mentioning all the whoopsies she gets from the M&S next door. anyone from the North East could probably guess where she works.

Reactions: 5
Who could be arsed though? Why would anyone even care?
The point was made about security. It’s concerning I know exactly where she works and when and I live in another country. So does all of her other followers and any creep you happens upon her page. I wouldn’t ever advertise where I worked and when and I have no following.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.