Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrulyScrumptious

Probably because her hair is blonde (so yellow undertones) and she uses purple shampoo with blue undertones. Blue and yellow make green. It happened to me the first time I used a purple shampoo that people were raving about to try and brighten up my blonde. It just doesn't work for some tones of hair. Luckily I did mine in the first lockdown when I was desperate but noone had to see the greeny tinge outcome! And it washed out after a few washes
Thanks I just couldn't figure it out as loads in my family are bottle blonde and I've never seen a tinge of green in their hair so I couldn't figure out what she was doing 🙈

Reactions: 2

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I have been following Jess for a while and this week it’s got me so so cross. I have the same condition Jess says she has and she eats everything that you shouldn’t on a flare up. She trivialises it so much when there are people out here living with dibiltating illnesses. Let’s hope she realises how serious it is before it’s soo late x
I feel as though she is quite ignorant, in many aspects she seems lovely and quite aware, but when it comes to her own health and unhealthy patterns, she’s just oblivious to it. I think she’s ignorant to it because she prefers avoiding it, rather than admitting something needs to be changed. I honestly hope she wises up and goes to the doctors, she’s being extremely stupid by doing this

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Exactly, angles or not she has gained a lot of weight since then and I’ve watched her for so long. Back in those days she always bought and wore size 22s and they fit her well and she looked good!
She looks like a size 26 now, it’s kinda sad how in-denial she is about it

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
How do these 'influencers' afford there lifestyles?? Poppy no job out every single evening! Here there and everywhere, weekends away etc. It baffles me! I work a normal 40 hour a week job and lead a normal life but can't afford what she does!
I’ve thought this. I stopped following her after lockdown as she was just gifted loads (mainly food) and then whinged about her weight and had more weight loss surgery. She should have had counselling or therapy to get to the route of her food issues instead of surgery. I have no idea if she paid for it or if it was nhs but either way, shame on the surgeon for not identifying bigger issues. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jess looks into WLS tbh.

missbct

Chatty Member
I like her too but she’s been phoning it in for ages now. Lockdown has been hard on everyone but if you’re trying to make money out of affiliate links, I think you have to make a slight effort to make the clothes etc look appealing
I totally agree. If it had been a non AFF haul I wouldn't have minded so much but it was literally, seriously? Come on Jess!

Charliebilly

Dear god her hair is literally separating from the huge amount of grease in her hair. Does her scalp not get itchy??? All that grease could be the reason why she’s got such horrendous skin She probably touches it and then touches her face🤢🤢
that’s probably why her skin is so bad!! Your skin and scalp are connected 🤮🤮

• Sick

Jammydodge

VIP Member
At this point, I don’t think Jess can be bothered to even breathe. I’m surprised she hasn’t bought a machine that will breathe for her, she’s the laziest influencer ever. There should be an awards show where they get awarded things like “slobbiest influencer of the year” 😂😂😂
There would be a 4 way tie for 1st place with Poppy Callie FFFB in top spot too !

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
Yes, that's correct. I didn't say she was an advisor, Just explaining her role a little more in response to the prev comment 😊

Just to clarify, I didn't mean she is an advisor. What I meant was she probably does financial health checks and that type of thing. I think she said she was a senior personal banker 😊
No worries - just wanted to make sure no one thinks she’s a banker when she isn’t. They love to make their titles sound way more important than they actually are 😂

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Right do we need to start a corned beef thread!?!

p.s. LOVE corned beef pasty and pie!
Can we add spam as a food of topic. As I was made to have that as a child and sas traumatised and equally as insulted by it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭🤣

The Adidas leggings with the thicker band at the top come up better I think, not great but they have a bit more in them to pull them up lol, think I still had to size up in them though as they are quite thick x
Yeah to be fair I feel for Jess because I have a bigger bum and find similar issues with bottoms. I’ve always wanted to invest in a pair of Khloe Kardashain good Americans because you can get them tailored based on your butt size 🤣 has anyone ever owned a pair ?

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I know this isn't a rave thread and believe me I'm usually far from raving about the girl but she has some set of eyes doesn't she!! I know she does the makeup and stuff to make them pop but even when her hairs dirty and thrown up in a plait her eyes always pop!
Yes, you're right, she has really nice eyes and works that eye make up! 😊

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Mineral makeup has come so far and it’s definitely not overpriced. I couldn’t stand to have the cheap stuff on my skin for 8 plus hours. For as long as I’ve been following Jess she’s complained about her skin but has never made any sort of effort to try and fix it. I really do think this is just her personality and who she is as a a person which is naturally quite lazy

Charsior

I’m badly organised so when I workout in the middle of the day, I end up working straight after. I mean - a few hours in your own home won’t hurt but Jess takes the fucking piss and will be swearing the same stuff at 11pm at night
I am still working in the office! But I agree I might if I was home do the housework or sometimes I have to go see to the horses so the smell of sweat is masked by the smell of shit!

• Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I actually came on here to say I’m loving that she’s doing that. It makes a huge change to see an influencer sharing and actually making posts about independent businesses. I own an independent business and it’s been extremely hard especially because of Covid. Seeing influencers like Callie/Dani etc always advertising Amazon or Tesco is irritating. I don’t really think Jess is doing it to grab freebies, I think she’s genuinely a nice gal, and knows there are business’ struggling, if she was advertising amazon would you be happier? Cause I sure as heck wouldn’t be! I’m sick of people like Dani V or Callie sharing things that are gifted to them and advertising it to their followers, they don’t care and have certainly not done what Jess is doing. Good on her I say
I agree...well I'm hopeful it's being done with genuine intent . Completely agree with the Callie/Dani comments..Callie only this morning posted a set of work out clothes which are from the USA I believe and are only available ( via Selfridges of all places! ) in small sizes here so not inclusive at all! ..I really hope Jess doesn't become a sell out like those 2 because I too think she is a nice lady at heart.

• Heart