Jessontheplussize #4 Dressing room’s plastered, but hygiene isn’t something Jess’ mastered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What. The. Actual. Hell. Is . Wrong . With. This. Woman
I’ve never seen anybody obsess over food the way she does

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s seen that they’re both made in the same place, how the hell could they taste different?

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched her stories yet, but I'm literally laughing out loud at your comments! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She writes lists to motivate herself and includes things like go to the toilet, wash face.....
I’m actually lost for words that she puts these on a list so she can tick it off and feel accomplished.

Going to the toilet. On a list of tasks for the day.
Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I often forget to go to the toilet because I haven’t wrote it down on my list of tasks for the day. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She writes lists to motivate herself and includes things like go to the toilet, wash face.....
I’m actually lost for words that she puts these on a list so she can tick it off and feel accomplished.

Going to the toilet. On a list of tasks for the day.
Wow.
Maybe she meant for a poop, you know, in case she's not regular... 🙄🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she meant for a poop, you know, in case she's not regular... 🙄🤢😂
Yeah but you can't force these things you know 🤣
I'm sure just writing it on a list doesn't make it happen 😂

Joking aside, she's likely not regular if she doesn't eat lots of nutritious food and fibre 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah but you can't force these things you know 🤣
I'm sure just writing it on a list doesn't make it happen 😂

Joking aside, she's likely not regular if she doesn't eat lots of nutritious food and fibre 🤷
Haha, very true! 😂 I'm just trying to think WHY you'd need to write that on a list.... 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.