Jessontheplussize #4 Dressing room’s plastered, but hygiene isn’t something Jess’ mastered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I must have tapped through her stories but why was the chocolate so expensive?

I know a couple of people who are just as obsessed with food as Jess and it does take over their lives.

She must be stuck for content if two days of stories are her munching a chocolate bar and making sex noises.

Also her hair looks greasy as duck in the latest stories surely you wouldn’t go to a customer facing job like that 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
By the looks of it and from how she is saying its tastes I think she has bought knock off chocolate...I've never seen the one with all the different fruits in it available in this country and I'm a massive dairy milk fan !

The nose rings are obviously " yuearings " so were never going to fit her nose ! She appears to have more money than sense at the moment!

And the hair continues to be this mystery as to why she is soo reluctant to wash it regularly..

Reactions: 5
By the looks of it and from how she is saying its tastes I think she has bought knock off chocolate...I've never seen the one with all the different fruits in it available in this country and I'm a massive dairy milk fan !

The nose rings are obviously " yuearings " so were never going to fit her nose ! She appears to have more money than sense at the moment!

And the hair continues to be this mystery as to why she is soo reluctant to wash it regularly..
I hate to stick up for people... but my sil is Australian and they do have a lot of diff types of dairy milk stuff not made here and stuff that hasn’t been around for years over here too, there’s a lot of websites/insta accounts that sell it but but as it’s imported it’s crazy prices and not the same taste!
the only reason I’ve ever tried any as it’s been brought back by family, I love chocolate but could never spend that much on it!

Reactions: 6
I live in Australia and we sell that snack chocolate and the marble block. I think it’s disgusting that when she gets home she doesn’t change straight away and leaves her makeup on! Especially if she’s been dealing with money all day 😭🤮 how can she not WANT to wash off the sweaty makeup straight away????

I live in Australia and we sell that snack chocolate and the marble block. I think it’s disgusting that when she gets home she doesn’t change straight away and leaves her makeup on! Especially if she’s been dealing with money all day 😭🤮 how can she not WANT to wash off the sweaty makeup straight away????
Because she has to stuff food in her gob before she does anything

Reactions: 2
I hate to stick up for people... but my sil is Australian and they do have a lot of diff types of dairy milk stuff not made here and stuff that hasn’t been around for years over here too, there’s a lot of websites/insta accounts that sell it but but as it’s imported it’s crazy prices and not the same taste!
the only reason I’ve ever tried any as it’s been brought back by family, I love chocolate but could never spend that much on it!
And once you factor in all the additional ( unnecessary!) bars she has bought to do a taste comparison it's even more expensive!!!

The content is just so low this days. If she’s not stuffing her face, she’s lounging around in bed or on the sofa. Even doing a clothes haul is a massive effort for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can imagine her breathe proper stinks. Like when someone has those yellow tonsil stones at the back of the throat 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
If I spent £30 on a couple of bars of chocolate I’d fair make it last and drag it out too 🤣 I’m not that stupid though, £1 a bar is fine by me and that’s being flush - I stick to supermarket own brand these days!

• Haha
Can someone explain ...is she being paid by Tesco to do that #ad or has she just decided to promote them herself?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.