Jessontheplussize #4 Dressing room’s plastered, but hygiene isn’t something Jess’ mastered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesnt matter if it's a friends house or pub. Infact going round to her mates on the piss is probably worse because there will be no social distancing and minimal hygiene. It's not a slate on jess but it's one of the main ways it had been spreading. People go to house parties and get carried away. It really doesn't take much. I dont think it's about hiding away but being realistic that things are going to take ages to get back to normal. I'm glad she is going to abide by the rules and I do feel sorry for all the plans cancelled. Its partly the gov fault for encouraging people to rush back to things. It wont take much to go backwards. Just need to look at France.
France unlocked a lot earlier than the UK as a whole, and the UK cases are at the levels France was at a month ago and that is with mask wearing on public transport and shops since they unlocked. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the UK has caught up soon. They’re up to 300 from 30, 3 weeks ago where I’m from 😳

Reactions: 1
Just watched her story where she says she popped one of her pimples and it was a ‘squirter!’ She’s actually disgusting 😳 Here’s a tip Jess, stop popping your pimples! It literally creates a scar and breeds more pimples

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just watched her story where she says she popped one of her pimples and it was a ‘squirter!’ She’s actually disgusting 😳 Here’s a tip Jess, stop popping your pimples! It literally creates a scar and breeds more pimples
You would think she would know by now to leave them alone 🤷🏽‍♀️ it's obvious popping them is not helping at all.

Reactions: 4
She writes lists to motivate herself and includes things like go to the toilet, wash face.....
I’m actually lost for words that she puts these on a list so she can tick it off and feel accomplished.

Going to the toilet. On a list of tasks for the day.
Wow.
Shame washing her hair never makes said list 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww she’s vile. Even if she might shower daily she makes herself literally out to be so dirty. It’s rank. Almost borderline depressing as it’s just like unless it’s for going out for food and drinks she’s not arsed to take care of herself.

Glad I haven’t seen her story on the spot squeezing

Reactions: 6

Aww she’s vile. Even if she might shower daily she makes herself literally out to be so dirty. It’s rank. Almost borderline depressing as it’s just like unless it’s for going out for food and drinks she’s not arsed to take care of herself.

Glad I haven’t seen her story on the spot squeezing
Really wish I could unseen it !!! 🤢

Reactions: 1
Had to unfollow, her skin is just disgusting! That “squirter” comment was the final straw. The fact she knows her skin is terrible but continues to eat rubbish/not change her habits so it’s never going to improve. Her content is boring lately anyway.

Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow, her skin is just disgusting! That “squirter” comment was the final straw. The fact she knows her skin is terrible but continues to eat rubbish/not change her habits so it’s never going to improve. Her content is boring lately anyway.
If you thought squirter was that bad with reference to her skin you should Google squirter videos and see if you find them as boring 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet someone in Bare Minerals PR team is going to get their arse kicked for that #gifting. Terrible colour. Terrible attempt at applying. Terrible result. Not #influenced

Reactions: 11
Omg I bet the makeup firm will think twice before sending her free products🙈

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe her skanky ass just got gifted all that from bare minerals!!! She doesn’t even know how to apply it!!
fuming, bare minerals need to GIFT ME STUFF 😠😂
And more phone cases? 🥱🥱

Reactions: 10
I’m actually beginning to get really pissed off with this rotten lazy pig.

She’s got no real responsibilities, like children. She works a few days a week. She sits on her fat arse most of her life eating. She gets given some really lovely things (bare minerals) and doesn’t even put any effort into it. She looks smelly and greasy. She doesn’t wash properly.

I just don’t understand.

Yes it’s harsh, no I don’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Really nothing aspirational or influential going on in her stories lately...we do have a Yours clothing haul to look forward to soon ! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she seems a bit depressed. And when she made those comments about writing lists and even putting basic things on it that made me think straight away she is. I know when in deep depression some people dont wash or get dressed.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.