Jessontheplussize #4 Dressing room’s plastered, but hygiene isn’t something Jess’ mastered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Loungesuit looks like it’s been covered in hair - how many lounge wear sets does this bird have?

2. Why does she keep trying to make the mom jean happen? They are awful? What happened to the Molly river island jeans that she never went without or do they no longer pay her 👀

3. Are you that unfit that you physically have to sit down and rest after trying on 4 outfits.

I wish she’d show some versatility - crop tops are just not the one for me

Reactions: 10
Agreed. It’s all really unappealing cheap fast fashion, terribly styled. I know she is limited to an extent where she can shop but in her 30s she should be looking beyond PLT and Boohoo for ideas. And she’s still squeezing herself into those jeans... 🙄
The joggers to start with. “Definitely plenty of room” she says as she desperately try’s to pull And stretch (doing the Jess I started to call it) material away for her belly. Sorry who she trying to fool not me must be herself or maybe others online.

Not to found harsh before anyone jumps on me, anyone can wear anything regardless just really looks uncomfortable, everything’s so tight.

Reactions: 7
The joggers to start with. “Definitely plenty of room” she says as she desperately try’s to pull And stretch (doing the Jess I started to call it) material away for her belly. Sorry who she trying to fool not me must be herself or maybe others online.

Not to found harsh before anyone jumps on me, anyone can wear anything regardless just really looks uncomfortable, everything’s so tight.
Shes kidding herself on, I have elasticated clothes that fit me and I can stretch them a bit but doesnt mean I could get a smaller size.

Someone mentioned the molly Jean's that she used to bang on about. She probably cant wear them anymore because they are too small. The mom Jean's look like they are cutting g her in half.

Reactions: 3
The jeans just accentuate her gunt area... I know you should wear what you want but they are also giving her a camel hoof 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The jeans just accentuate her gunt area... I know you should wear what you want but they are also giving her a camel hoof 😂
My opinion is, having been fat and had a round belly, not as big as Jess' thank god, is that is looks horrible on show, hanging down, in tight jeans or trousers - and probably feels very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 2
They don't fit great if you can't breathe when you sit down 🙄

I still think she’s lost weight mind she still has a belly But she’s not looking as wide as before. Seeing all poppy Adams posts Without the clever angles now she’s had WLS I actually think Poppy May have been bigger than Jess

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe she has spent £30 on 4 chocolate bars!! More money than sense!!! Also the photo of the gammon she shared looks like it has a cig butt in it!!🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe she has spent £30 on 4 chocolate bars!! More money than sense!!! Also the photo of the gammon she shared looks like it has a cig butt in it!!🤢
Honestly I don’t understand how she’s not embarrassed to share that! 5 bars for £30 - yikes!!! That’s mortifying.

I still think she’s lost weight mind she still has a belly But she’s not looking as wide as before. Seeing all poppy Adams posts Without the clever angles now she’s had WLS I actually think Poppy May have been bigger than Jess
Poppy was definitely bigger than Jess. I remember first seeing Poppy’s actually size when Jess shared a picture of them together, was very shocked!

She needs to put a swipe up for that "magic mirrow!!" It obviously completely distorts reality !! ...how does she not see what everyone sees and how they really don't suit her ! And whoever is messaging her asking for the link for them needs a trip to spec savers sharpish!

Poppy was definitely bigger than Jess. I remember first seeing Poppy’s actually size when Jess shared a picture of them together, was very shocked!
Poppy has a similar shape to that what Laura loves person ...completely different shape to Jess

I know I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again as each time she does it it shocks me again but truly I can NOT get over how excited she gets about food. It’s like it’s her absolute life the way she carries on about it. Please know I’m not aiming this at anymore as I’m definitely not clean all the time but food is literally fuel for your body, it’s definitely okay to have a treat each week but the main thing you should be doing is fueling your body with the best foods possible, all I ever see Jess do it eat at the pub, eat the UNREaL gammon, salivate over chocolate bars and literally loose her mind over lollies oh and drink lots. Considering she had a hospital scare earlier this year I’m shocked at how she treats her body

Reactions: 5
I was soooo shocked to see the new photo angles Poppy’s been posting!! She is actually hugeee shows how well they know their angles. They’re fooling themselves. If I only ever looked good in a photo where I had to be standing “just so” id be worried!
they post so many of these photos where the angles right they’ve actually fooled themselves into thinking they look like that in reality!

Reactions: 4
Who the hell spends £30 on 4 chocolate bars?? Literally flushing good money down the loo.
Omg, that is actually obscene! 😡

I was soooo shocked to see the new photo angles Poppy’s been posting!! She is actually hugeee shows how well they know their angles. They’re fooling themselves. If I only ever looked good in a photo where I had to be standing “just so” id be worried!
they post so many of these photos where the angles right they’ve actually fooled themselves into thinking they look like that in reality!
Jesus, she's huge! 👀 That's the Poppy that had a gastric band/sleeve, yes? Then how come the weight hasn't/ isn't coming off? 🤔

I love food, I’m plus size (size 18 so not as big as Jess but definitely fat and sassy). But I have never known anyone get so excited as she does and I would never ever spend £30 on chocolate, my weekly shop is less than that 😂 honestly makes me feel ill hearing her jizzing herself over some bleeping gammon

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.