Jessontheplussize #4 Dressing room’s plastered, but hygiene isn’t something Jess’ mastered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, that is actually obscene! 😡

Jesus, she's huge! 👀 That's the Poppy that had a gastric band/sleeve, yes? Then how come the weight hasn't/ isn't coming off? 🤔
I thought this the other day then I saw where she was out to eat the other day - bearing in mind she was on her way to jess’ and had 1/4 a protein bar and felt ill. She’s not eating small bites like she said she should

Reactions: 2
I thought this the other day then I saw where she was out to eat the other day - bearing in mind she was on her way to jess’ and had 1/4 a protein bar and felt ill. She’s not eating small bites like she said she should
Maybe she's one of those ones that blends chocolate and McDonald's because honestly, you'd never think she'd had weight loss surgery! 👀

Reactions: 3
Half bar and a whole packet of crisps !

Oh was it! I thought she’d had 1/4 as she said she had started it the other day
She said she ate a whole packet of those sunbite crisps things which caused the "dumping " to happen..
She had to pull over and sleep apparently!

• Wow
In one of Poppy's instagram posts (the one in the long, red dress) she said she's a size 28. It's possible that's her current size and she was bigger pre-sleeve. She'd have to lost a good couple of stone for us to be able to see much difference.

• Wow
I know I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again as each time she does it it shocks me again but truly I can NOT get over how excited she gets about food. It’s like it’s her absolute life the way she carries on about it. Please know I’m not aiming this at anymore as I’m definitely not clean all the time but food is literally fuel for your body, it’s definitely okay to have a treat each week but the main thing you should be doing is fueling your body with the best foods possible, all I ever see Jess do it eat at the pub, eat the UNREaL gammon, salivate over chocolate bars and literally loose her mind over lollies oh and drink lots. Considering she had a hospital scare earlier this year I’m shocked at how she treats her body
I didn’t know she had been in hospital- what happened?

Oh poor lass
It’a caused by her unhealthy eating habits... the whole thing was rather traumatic for her I believe. She was in hospital a few days, they have to run further tests and then about a week later she had to have a colonoscopy... if ThAT isn’t enough to want to get your heath in check I don’t know what is

Reactions: 8
It’a caused by her unhealthy eating habits... the whole thing was rather traumatic for her I believe. She was in hospital a few days, they have to run further tests and then about a week later she had to have a colonoscopy... if ThAT isn’t enough to want to get your heath in check I don’t know what is
I had a colonoscopy about 5 years ago and the worst part was the prep.... Jesus Christ, I don't know how I survived the disgusting concoction! 🤮 The procedure was ok, obviously there was a discomfort, and despite being sedated, I was awake and watched it on the screen. All was ok, but it made me lose weight and eat a better diet, I now eat plenty of fruit, more veg and fibre. 😊

Reactions: 4
I had a colonoscopy about 5 years ago and the worst part was the prep.... Jesus Christ, I don't know how I survived the disgusting concoction! 🤮 The procedure was ok, obviously there was a discomfort, and despite being sedated, I was awake and watched it on the screen. All was ok, but it made me lose weight and eat a better diet, I now eat plenty of fruit, more veg and fibre. 😊
😂 I have a colonscopy every 6 months. The prep is the absolute worst.

😂 I have a colonscopy every 6 months. The prep is the absolute worst.
Oh god, poor you, but I hope your last one was okay. 🤗 I remember I started to drink the first filled jug at the table, felt sick, churned up, then drank the rest on the loo with Emmerdale on loud so I could try taking my mind off it! 🙈😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.