Jessontheplussize #4 Dressing room’s plastered, but hygiene isn’t something Jess’ mastered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the garden marquee party in her garden was in the last few weeks too !

And she's also had Poppy in her house in the last week !

Reactions: 4
I was going to comment this morning about her having to cancel the plans with her mum, aunt and someone else but then I realised in England it doesn’t matter how many households it’s from. Seems mad to me! It could be 6 people from 6 households 😳 no wonder the cases are only increasing. In Scotland the 6 is limited to two households so if I was to meet 1 friend then that’s it, were 2 households so couldn’t have anyone else there too
As far as i know its 6 people from up to 2 households in England as well

Reactions: 1
6 from multiple in England which I'm pleased about, I can still see friends and family separately and none of that 2 household bubble nonsense.

*Names changed.

*Monday I'll see Mary
Tuesday I'll see Betty

So on and so forth, I like the no limit households. I can see all my friends one at a time without breaking the 6 rule.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The pubs in the North East are still open til 10pm in lockdown so I think she'll be fine and probably just rejig some of her plans 🤷🏻‍♀️

The majority of the NE of England from midnight tonight cannot mix with anyone from another household, I think?

She said she's cancelled stuff so I reckon she'll probs be reigning it in.

What is this reluctance to wash hair? I just don't understand it ? Doesn't matter what day of the week it is ...if your hair is greasy or sweaty just blooming wash it !
It’s not even like her hair is thick and bushy. She has fine hair by the looks. Mines the same and probably takes about half an hour to wash and dry
I can understand having a dedicated hair wash day if your hair is really thick but hers?

Wonder what they ate when poppy came down? Just seen PA story people aren’t being supportive of the weight loss surgery with cake slices that size!

The hauls are just getting more and more disappointing.
Agreed. It’s all really unappealing cheap fast fashion, terribly styled. I know she is limited to an extent where she can shop but in her 30s she should be looking beyond PLT and Boohoo for ideas. And she’s still squeezing herself into those jeans... 🙄

Reactions: 6
Urgh.... those jeans are hideous and very tight (again) and that check shirt/jacket is awful! 👀

Reactions: 5
Those f-ing jeans 🤢 I swear to go I'm gonna break in and rob every pair she has and burn the buggers

Agreed. It’s all really unappealing cheap fast fashion, terribly styled. I know she is limited to an extent where she can shop but in her 30s she should be looking beyond PLT and Boohoo for ideas. And she’s still squeezing herself into those jeans... 🙄
Totally agree ! It's time she changed her style up a bit and look beyond the cheap teen fashion brands

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only thing that fit her properly were the "yeurings !" Thats earrings for those not in Jess land ... one day one of these so called "influencers " will have the balls to say no to the cheap ass freebies that do nothing for them !

She used to look soo stylish when I first started following her...now it's just throw on any old tat ....much better if its free because she can profit off the AL ...I don't reckon a single one of those things will see the light of day again ...except the awful jeans that is ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The only thing that fit her properly were the "yeurings !" That earrings for those not in Jess land ... one day one of these so called "influencers " will have the balls to say no to the cheap ass freebies that do nothing for them !
duck I just spat out my dinner "yeurings" pmsl 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Those jeans are just awful, I’m all about embracing your lumps and bumps but they just look uncomfortably tight.

I really like that fluffy top and jacket combo. The jeans aren’t quite right (with the outfit I mean. In general I don’t like them on her at all). The rest of the “haul” 🙄 - i can’t put into words how much I hate that word - was horrific.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.