Jessontheplussize #4 Dressing room’s plastered, but hygiene isn’t something Jess’ mastered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, I went on after seeing her haul (agree with everyone else thinking it’s the best we have seen her in for a long time) ended up ordering a few bits haha. Last time I looked it was all huge floral patterns on floaty T-shirt’s, sort of thing my late nan would of wore

Haha we will all be walking round in that pink jacket 🤣 if we see anyone else in it we will know! I normally wear all black being a makeup artist haha so it’ll be a nice change for me anyway! I obviously bought the long black dress and a belt to go with it too. Goes to show when she puts the effort in it works, esp with her hair and makeup done and styling the clothes, rather than just being a greasy mess stretching and prancing about in them!
Me too.....I actually bought the whole haul!!!! I'll probs look a tit and send it back but we'll see 😂

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
Lotions and potions and chocolate a-plenty,Jess really needs to treat her skin more gently

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:
Jessontheplusssize: finally Jess got a haul just right, for once nothing was too tight

Reactions: 30
God still going on about that bleeping chocolate.

Honestly it’s pathetic just eat the chocolate Without needing to video the whole experience you sad clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God still going on about that bleeping chocolate.

Honestly it’s pathetic just eat the chocolate Without needing to video the whole experience you sad clown.
Is that the same chocolate she bought online? 😂 I'd have thought she'd scoffed it all by now, but then she'd have no content! 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
I don't get the chocolate thing. I mean it's just Cadburys, if she bought a box of nice different chocolates and reviewed them I'd be interested I think 🤔

Aside from the chocolate I don’t find her as annoying at the minute maybe just me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
So this morning she has ' yeorr' ache....what the heck ! Its ear ! Who ever taught her phonics in school needs a good talking too !

regional differences aside, her grammar offends my 'yeorrs' all the time !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion...

Yeorrings and hauls and elastic pulls.. prancing about in too small shoŕts....

Thread title suggestion: Mirrow mirrow on the wall, please gift Jess another yours haul.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestion: Mirrow mirrow on the wall, please gift Jess another yours haul.
[/QUOTE]
haha brilliant ... she deserves a less harsh thread title ... shes not nearly as annoying as poppy

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If I had spent £30 on a few bars of chocolate I’d be milking it for all it’s worth too. She must feel like a right tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.