Jessontheplussize #4 Dressing room’s plastered, but hygiene isn’t something Jess’ mastered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here to say the same, she looked well. Clothes fitted and were flattering. Makeup was lovely. Maybe she's back on her game 😊💄

Reactions: 1
Now she just needs to stay away from the mom jeans. Not every trend suits everybody. I am fat myself and wouldn't wear them ever, today's haul is much more wearable 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now she just needs to stay away from the mom jeans. Not every trend suits everybody. I am fat myself and wouldn't wear them ever, today's haul is much more wearable 🙌
So true. Every trend does not suit every shape and that’s just life! I wish she would accept that and stick with what looks good on her. I think when she wears clothes that suit her she looks lovely but when she wears ill fitting, overly “trendy” clothes just because they’re in, she looks overdone because she’s almost trying too hard.

Loved every piece she wore tonight (even if all of it wasn’t my style) she looked great.

Reactions: 3
I thought when she had the white tshirt on it was so flattering until she tucked it in! It made such a difference. I dont know if it was because it elongated her body or just because it hid her gunt 🤭 she should stop tucking in.

Reactions: 10
I thought when she had the white tshirt on it was so flattering until she tucked it in! It made such a difference. I dont know if it was because it elongated her body or just because it hid her gunt 🤭 she should stop tucking in.
I thought it looked good both ways to be honest. Black jeans are definitely a lot more flattering than those mom jeans. I don’t agree that women should hide their lumps, bumps and gunts so keep tucking in ladies!

Reactions: 10
Sometimes I kinda get why she struggles to find a style, I’m the same age as Jess and I struggle! I feel too old for some of it, too frumpy in other bits. 30 odd is a hard age 😂

Reactions: 6
Very true! I'm no skinny minnie but slightly smaller than Jess and I can't wear boxy things and I usually wear things like the dresses she had on in today's haul as they give a bit more shape and skim over the 'bulkier' parts. I do admire though that she is more confident than me but thought the clothes today looked lovely on her

Sometimes I kinda get why she struggles to find a style, I’m the same age as Jess and I struggle! I feel too old for some of it, too frumpy in other bits. 30 odd is a hard age 😂
100%. I don’t want to dress like my mum but I also don’t want to dress like a teenager.

Actually loved everything from the haul. Might order some bits.....anyone else think she's lost weight?

I’m foaming! I’m bare escentials (Bare minerals) trained and I’ve just had to message her like woah woah woah firstly stop calling it a powder and secondly your applying it wrong
Wasn’t the brush they sent her meant for their liquid foundation? And you put drops into the well in the middle?

Reactions: 2
I have to say yours has upped their game, i looked last night for first time in ages as I used to find it a bit frumpy.

Reactions: 6
She looked great in those outfits I agree. I don’t like a lot of the ASOS & boohoo stuff because I think some of it looks too young..those loungewear sets for example look fine on slim 20 somethings but it doesn’t inspire me as a 31 year old bigger girl. Same with the mom jeans. I know I would look awful in them anyway so I don’t even bother to really watch those hauls as she doesn’t convince me to think differently about them.

Sometimes companies just make bigger sizes of clothes that were really designed with slimmer people in mind. So just because the bigger sizes exist doesn’t mean they’re going to look good. Whereas those outfits she had on last night, she actually looked younger because they flattered her so much. A lot of her recent hauls have aged her and made her look frumpy. I’m tempted to get the pink jacket thing it was lovely!

Reactions: 4
She looked great in those outfits I agree. I don’t like a lot of the ASOS & boohoo stuff because I think some of it looks too young..those loungewear sets for example look fine on slim 20 somethings but it doesn’t inspire me as a 31 year old bigger girl. Same with the mom jeans. I know I would look awful in them anyway so I don’t even bother to really watch those hauls as she doesn’t convince me to think differently about them.

Sometimes companies just make bigger sizes of clothes that were really designed with slimmer people in mind. So just because the bigger sizes exist doesn’t mean they’re going to look good. Whereas those outfits she had on last night, she actually looked younger because they flattered her so much. A lot of her recent hauls have aged her and made her look frumpy. I’m tempted to get the pink jacket thing it was lovely!
Totally agree- I love the relaxed look of the mom jeans on my size 8 sister but as a 16-18 with massive thighs just cos they do them in my size doesn’t mean I can pull them off😂

I loved the pink shacket and the daisy print dress and she actually styled them really well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.