Jessontheplussize #4 Dressing room’s plastered, but hygiene isn’t something Jess’ mastered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some lovely outfits that look fab on her! Best haul I have seen from a lot of influencers in a while - not just Jess.

I have to say yours has upped their game, i looked last night for first time in ages as I used to find it a bit frumpy.
This! I would never think of looking at their site, but I am straight on there this morning!

Reactions: 3
Some lovely outfits that look fab on her! Best haul I have seen from a lot of influencers in a while - not just Jess.

This! I would never think of looking at their site, but I am straight on there this morning!
Have to admit after ordering the navy shirred dress and pink jacket last night I've been back on this morning and placed another order for a few more things 😄
So ... Well done Jess, you cracked it this time 😃 I'd never have ordered anything if I'd not watched her story !

Reactions: 5
The reason the haul was so successful is because someone at yours put together those pieces with Jess in mind. She was gifted them. She probably wouldn’t have purchased them herself. A lot of the stuff she gets from ASOS is tit that’s been reduced, usually for a reason!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The reason the haul was so successful is because someone at yours put together those pieces with Jess in mind. She was gifted them. She probably wouldn’t have purchased them herself. A lot of the stuff she gets from ASOS is tit that’s been reduced, usually for a reason!
I wondered this I want to know if she sent her sizes and they chose the clothes or if she had like 300 to spend or whatever

Reactions: 3
Nah, I reckon they chose the stuff. A lot of it I dont think would’ve been jess’s first choice! If you compare to her usual hauls!
Completely agree with this ...having sat through all her efforts from the last few months the Yours haul 1000% better ...I also think that financially she stands to gain from this haul more so than the Asos or Boohoo so she made more of an effort...hated the hair though !

Reactions: 4
She literally must have shed loads of clothes... I know she probably sends a lot back, but still!

Reactions: 1
Maybe yours need to dress me 😂 I've never bought from them or maybe like once but would be tempted now

Reactions: 1
I have to say yours has upped their game, i looked last night for first time in ages as I used to find it a bit frumpy.
Same, I went on after seeing her haul (agree with everyone else thinking it’s the best we have seen her in for a long time) ended up ordering a few bits haha. Last time I looked it was all huge floral patterns on floaty T-shirt’s, sort of thing my late nan would of wore

Have to admit after ordering the navy shirred dress and pink jacket last night I've been back on this morning and placed another order for a few more things 😄
So ... Well done Jess, you cracked it this time 😃 I'd never have ordered anything if I'd not watched her story !
Haha we will all be walking round in that pink jacket 🤣 if we see anyone else in it we will know! I normally wear all black being a makeup artist haha so it’ll be a nice change for me anyway! I obviously bought the long black dress and a belt to go with it too. Goes to show when she puts the effort in it works, esp with her hair and makeup done and styling the clothes, rather than just being a greasy mess stretching and prancing about in them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
God those skin stories 🤦🏽‍♀️ Stop slapping every product under the sun on your skin!! Use some gentle products, stinging doesn’t mean it’s working... Jesus 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: working her way through twelve bars of Cadbury’s, her personal hygiene is unsanitary

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion; washes her hair once a week and her Boohoo hauls still reek!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.