Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the view guys, the view, I just can’t get over the view! 😐
She’s bleeping obsessed with that view 😂. Still going on about it from her sunbed now. She’s obviously never really travelled if she thinks that view is so spectacular 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope she has factor 50 all over & a hat to shield her face. If not she’ll be yellow & oozing (I know, sounds dreadful) but that’s what Roaccutane does in the sun, which it’s why it’s meant to be avoided at all costs 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s bleeping obsessed with that view 😂. Still going on about it from her sunbed now. She’s obviously never really travelled if she thinks that view is so spectacular 🙄
Lol she’s been reading tattle so saying it all the time just to get on our tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet she'll never visit that beach, she admires the view but that's about it.

Reactions: 8
Why on earth isn’t she wearing a sun hat to protect her skin!!!!! Argh she is infuriating.

Reactions: 3
The reason why she loves the view so much is so she can see what’s around her without actually walking to it and having a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only from afar though - not to actually walk down and see them close up like
5565FECB-D8E4-4460-92E6-A8773B8C7C1B.jpeg

• Haha
How are her roots so grey already? That salon is not giving itself much good publicity

• Haha
The view again 😴

I had to look twice because I thought this was her mum at first! That dress is horrible and it makes her look like a fat pensioner.
just came here to say the same! I was convinced it was her mum😬. She looks so old in that Hyacinth bucket get up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The view again 😴

I had to look twice because I thought this was her mum at first! That dress is horrible and it makes her look like a fat pensioner.
Came on to say the same!
She looks like a loo roll cover from the 70s 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.