Jessontheplussize #30 New address, admin stress, face is a mess, same old Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, it gets worsešŸ„“
This outfit makes her look about 50 years old (and Iā€™m still convinced most 50 year olds wouldnā€™t wear this)
---
They are just awful. Absolutely awful. An insult to plus size clothing. No wonder sheā€™s over egging the fake excitement as I think she knows this ā€˜collectionā€™ wonā€™t sell out. Just frumpy and unimaginable.
100%. none of her recent collections have sold out - in fact when Iā€™ve looked a few days after launch all sizes are available.
Iā€™ve only ever bought from ITS when things are heavily reduced and even then itā€™s still crap.
Think Iā€™ve got one item of clothing that I actually wear from there (which wasnā€™t even from a Jess collection- and Iā€™m a size 18/20!)

Reactions: 5
Why is the same dress made over and over again. Do they think all us fat lasses want is a wrap dress or a bleeping maxi. Donā€™t forget it ā€œnips you in at the waistā€. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
The maxis absolutely drown her and the wrap dresses are tit. And sleeves are fucked at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Before I look at any of it, did she:

Add a belt
Style it with dr martens/trainers/a Jean jacket.
---
Also, the Homer mumu picture is used so often in the Jess threads šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I started following jess (probably about 5 years ago) she would have been seen dead in these tent shaped flowery monstrosities. Its the stereotypical fat girl clothes we had for years and I thought had been relegated to the likes of Evans.

Reactions: 13
If I had my own clothing collection you best believe I'd be wearing it 24/7. Not just a few times in the run up to it launching!

Reactions: 9
I dread to think what the rest of this collection is like because those dresses are awful. From the rail earlier, it looks like thereā€™s at least one other garment in that horrible blue floral print.

Reactions: 1
Wtf! I'm 55 in August and *was* sz 20 until the last couple of years and now sz 12 ...
But, even then I'd *never* have worn these floral monstrosity outfits šŸ˜³
Absolutely hideous

When I started following jess (probably about 5 years ago) she would have been seen dead in these tent shaped flowery monstrosities. Its the stereotypical fat girl clothes we had for years and I thought had been relegated to the likes of Evans.
Exactly, she'd never have worn anything from her collections and she wouldn't be living in a Nike Hoodie or Chelsea peers pyjamas. I don't think she really repeated outfits, I can't understand how she's completely lost her sense of style. I know she's a lot bigger now, but she could still wear nice outfits

Those dresses definitely wouldā€™ve been put in her disaster haul highlight a few years ago

Reactions: 6
Just looking at those prints again, she canā€™t really be that excited about them can she? Sheā€™s in her thirties - they are granny dresses. Although my mum was in her 70s when she died and she wouldnā€™t have worn either of those prints.

Weā€™ll see how excited she really is about them. her birthday is coming up soon. If she does a search for a birthday dress again this year she clearly lying about loving these dresses.

Reactions: 7
Old Jess would be appalled.

Oh and "cinch your waist in" really has to be relegated. She hasn't had a waist in years. She doesn't even have any rib space anymore.

She used to carry her weight lower down so could deploy a belt but now shes literally got no space left as she balloons out from her underwire. Where is a belt supposed to go???
---
Jesus this material........I'd never go outside the door in that material, never ever.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
false smile like the false tan...my god that grates on me when she says false tan šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
I thought it was just me and I was being irrational over her accent/dialect. I too hate false tan. Itā€™s fake tan. False and fake are not the same thing.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was just me and I was being irrational over her accent/dialect. I too hate false tan. Itā€™s fake tan. False and fake are not the same thing.
me too! I have NEVER heard anyone call it false tan other than Jess and I know it might be a thing, or a regional thing, but I hate it šŸ˜‚ and the way she says mirrow šŸ˜‚

Old Jess would be appalled.

Oh and "cinch your waist in" really has to be relegated. She hasn't had a waist in years. She doesn't even have any rib space anymore.

She used to carry her weight lower down so could deploy a belt but now shes literally got no space left as she balloons out from her underwire. Where is a belt supposed to go???
---
Jesus this material........I'd never go outside the door in that material, never ever.
Can't go near a naked flame whilst wearing that, you'd be up in smoke within seconds šŸ¤£

• Haha
Itā€™s not just the print but the cut and the material. All three are absolutely bleeping awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.