Jessontheplussize #30 New address, admin stress, face is a mess, same old Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't with the caked on make up... starting to look like a drag queen..which is great if you're a drag queen 🤣
This can't possibly be the first time she's going to a dermatologist????
I find her oversized blazers are so unflattering on her shape.It’s a shame she wears them all the time as makes her look much bigger

Reactions: 4
I’m so sick of these plus size floral dresses - the sight of them makes me want to scream! That one thought is particularly bloody awful. Absolute sell-out.

Reactions: 11
Well her skin treatment from the dermatologist isn’t making much of a difference!
It gets worse before it gets better, it's only been what a few weeks?

What on earth on those dresses. They look like such crappy material

Reactions: 8
duck me, it gets worse🥴
They are just awful. Absolutely awful. An insult to plus size clothing. No wonder she’s over egging the fake excitement as I think she knows this ‘collection’ won’t sell out. Just frumpy and unimaginable.

Reactions: 17
She’s acting as if these are best clothes ever made for plus size people when they are infact the obvious.

she’s been overboard because she knows they won’t sell well.

Reactions: 6
It gets said every time but this really is the worst colleckshun ever.

Reactions: 12
There is no way she has chosen those prints! Come on…. They are the most hideous yet. She would no way wear those unless she was being paid.
I quite like a floral print btw but NOT like those out dated monstrosities. She looks like a nana ( no offence to Nanas)

She’s being paid and she still doesn’t wear those! All she wears are her pjs or that one Nike hoodie that fits her

• Haha
There is no way she has chosen those prints! Come on…. They are the most hideous yet. She would no way wear those unless she was being paid.
I quite like a floral print btw but NOT like those out dated monstrosities. She looks like a nana ( no offence to Nanas)
She looks at least 50 in the floral numbers. Which is funny given she always wants to look 'trendy'. I never like to see people lose their jobs, but the sooner ITS dies the better. Imagine plugging that overpriced crap to plus size women who have limited choices in clothing, and lying about it being the best yet, when in fact it's the worst so far? She knows it but she just doesn't care.

Reactions: 12
For the amount of followers she has, she definitely doesnt make loads for her affiliated links. People still have to actually buy the products and how many really do? Her main income is ITS. She scrimps on travel and accomodation compared to the other collabs, so saves money there. Yes I don’t think for one minute she’s on as lucrative a contract as the better known collabs but the fact she does collections more frequently than some, she’ll still be earning a good salary from it. When ITS fold, which is looking very very likely, I’m not sure what she’ll do because no way will her aff links pay enough for her to live on.
Long time lurker here but don't post all that often! I also think that if you click on an affiliate link, anything you buy off that website for a certain period of time contributes to the "influencer's" earnings?? But I could be completely wrong here! It's just something I read a while back on another Tattle thread - do make sure if you do ever click on an affiliate link, you immediately clear your cache/cookies (I have no idea lol) to stop this from happening! If it's true it takes the p*ss for sure!

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ, I thought that floral print she previewed the other day was going to be pj’s, not a monstrosity of a tent dress 😱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.