Jessontheplussize #30 New address, admin stress, face is a mess, same old Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Recap: jess has had another skin drama / outbreak yet still rubs her greasy mitts over it and slathers on the make up resulting in needing steroid creams. I present to you - #pharmacygate debate

They have purchased a new house: fist biting stuff! .. however, speculation is rife on the whereabouts of said new gaf.

The end.
Her content is still dull AF.

Ps, oh yes, she blesses us with 20 stories on her annual make up brush cleanse with a prize for whoever guessed the correct amount of brushes in the heap!

- on a side note to the recap, her latest reel where she's styling the ITS hoody: she's so big she can't even balance to put on her shoes ffs. That should be a serious wake up call!

Reactions: 9
She acts like she put that outfit together all by herself but it’s no different to what any other influencer is wearing at the moment - she’s very late to the party 😴😴

Reactions: 3
All those clothes shes got for her ITS contract and she wears leggings and a hoodie every day. She’s such a scam , how anyone can’t see trough her , honestly ……

Reactions: 12
The way she drags her leggings up her legs because she's too fat to just bend over and pull them up normally. Who kicks about and yanks at them like that to get them up!?
And putting the shoes on Jesus, I've never seen someone make it look so difficult to put shoes on, and no socks with trainers 🤢

Reactions: 7
She just puts clothes on so awkwardly, like it's really hard work to squeeze herself into them all the time. She is worn out just putting leggings on it's really sad and worrying really.

Reactions: 4
She just puts clothes on so awkwardly, like it's really hard work to squeeze herself into them all the time. She is worn out just putting leggings on it's really sad and worrying really.
It's HOW she puts them on is the issue 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s a size 30 but likes to think she’s still size 22 in her mind, she has gotten so big

---

Does she pull the leggings like that to look “funny”? Because it definitely isn’t..

She's obviously so self conscious about her skin and I do feel a bit sorry for her but she's always wiping her greasy mitts over her face and plastering thick make up on, not to mention her awful diet. She needs to give her head a wobble

Bottomless brunch on a Monday afternoon in January. Tell me you haven't got a proper job without telling me you haven't got a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Prev post posted twice and ended up deleting both somehow, but duck ME what has she done to her face it looks like she’s picked it to death
449956F4-272A-4713-888B-FEA647C62A63.jpeg
6936E203-BDB9-4963-A7CD-8735BF3C20C3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
That spot 🤢 all her chin is so red and sore it must be horrible knowing it looks like that when you want to go out but it looks like she’s been picking it, she should have left it make up free for a few days it’s not going to get any better if she keeps covering her face in slap 24/7 🤢

Reactions: 10
That spot 🤢 all her chin is so red and sore it must be horrible knowing it looks like that when you want to go out but it looks like she’s been picking it, she should have left it make up free for a few days it’s not going to get any better if she keeps covering her face in slap 24/7 🤢
She has definitely picked it, it looks scabbed up and red. She moans about having bad skin but yet doesn’t do anything to help it, why pick it? You already know it’s going to make it worse. She was just close to tears on her story because of it
5AFE99BF-E151-4B87-8ED1-F9F3CF6A42E5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't think I've ever commented on her sking before, but Jesus that spot/boil looks so sore. I'd have thought wearing no make up and not putting any lotions and potions on her face for a few days or so might help it, yet here she is piling the make up on. I didn't even think bottomless brunch would be a thing on a Monday? I'd have thought she'd be better of cancelling and giving her skin a rest.

Reactions: 12
Cries about her skin but then picks at it… also she has such an attitude when people mention her skin/how much make up is used.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.