Jessontheplussize #30 New address, admin stress, face is a mess, same old Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be due to the fact I’m away in belfast and drank half the guiness dry- but that hair colour doesn’t look to bad there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s the point I felt like I was done with following her.
That picture screams dangerously unhealthy.
How in the world can she possibly be “influencing” anyone to do anything other than take better care of themselves?
It’s so wrong that companies choose her to promote anything, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How in the world can she possibly be “influencing” anyone to do anything other than take better care of themselves?
I agree I feel like the plus size influencing message has some what became warped /misguided.

The whole point is that it is to show that because you are plus size doesn’t mean you can not dress your body fashionably and enjoy fashion . The message was never to encourage people to accept their obesity and do nothing about it as the world should accept and love them for them.

Of course nobody should be bullied for their size however the above message should also not be pushed.

Jess is a great example of this..she is looking unhealthier and unhealthier as the weeks go by. I do not believe she is happy or comfortable in her skin. Unfortunately I don’t think she will address her health issues as being obese is making her money. It is just so toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've stopped following her, mainly because it's dawned on me that her "style" advice is no longer relevant or interesting to me. I will continue to observe the car crash from the safety of tattle though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s exactly what happened to me. I wasn’t anywhere near as big as Jess but I led a similar unhealthy lifestyle, takeaways, no exercise, sedentary life etc. after a few weeks of following her I felt horrified that I could end up her size and took steps to change that. I’m 4 sizes down now.
I don’t think that’s the influencing she’d like to think she’s doing, but at this point surely that’s all she is influencing?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s exactly what happened to me. I wasn’t anywhere near as big as Jess but I led a similar unhealthy lifestyle, takeaways, no exercise, sedentary life etc. after a few weeks of following her I felt horrified that I could end up her size and took steps to change that. I’m 4 sizes down now.
I don’t think that’s the influencing she’d like to think she’s doing, but at this point surely that’s all she is influencing?
I hope one day she addresses her weight issues and goes on a lifestyle overhaul. I think people would respect her much more and she would gain a whole new following.

I

Reactions: 7
Defo!
She is influencing people to not become a fat ugly obese mess like she is

Reactions: 5
I bought some Fit leggings and they are massive. Very comfy, but absolutely massive.
Agreed! I’m a 20/22 and bought an 18/20 petite (i’m short lol)… sent back as too big and i bought in 14/16 petite! I hate buying from ITS but they do petite in bigger sizes 😩 hate myself for it.

Reactions: 4
This is about tiktok and large numbers but it explains completely how people make so much money from swipe ups when people think she can’t live off it when it’s literally her job

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is about tiktok and large numbers but it explains completely how people make so much money from swipe ups when people think she can’t live off it when it’s literally her job
That's really interesting!
I'd love to know exactly what her actual earnings are .... they must be pretty high though to be able to buy a near on 400k house !
Yes I appreciate she had equity in her last, Milly works full time etc etc etc but even so, it's still a lot considering some would say she's not *working*

Clearly what she is doing , works ! My only reservation and burning question would be But for how long ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That's really interesting!
I'd love to know exactly what her actual earnings are .... they must be pretty high though to be able to buy a near on 400k house !
Yes I appreciate she had equity in her last, Milly works full time etc etc etc but even so, it's still a lot considering some would say she's not *working*

Clearly what she is doing , works ! My only reservation and burning question would be But for how long ?
For the amount of followers she has, she definitely doesnt make loads for her affiliated links. People still have to actually buy the products and how many really do? Her main income is ITS. She scrimps on travel and accomodation compared to the other collabs, so saves money there. Yes I don’t think for one minute she’s on as lucrative a contract as the better known collabs but the fact she does collections more frequently than some, she’ll still be earning a good salary from it. When ITS fold, which is looking very very likely, I’m not sure what she’ll do because no way will her aff links pay enough for her to live on.

Reactions: 5
Yeah was defo for the seventh edit, I looked at their stories on the day and you could see Jess getting her make up done, you could see her questionable looking arm tattoo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.