Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite sad. I know life happens and we don’t all stay the same as we age but she looks so much healthier in those photos which she really doesn’t at the minute! Blonde defo is more her colour too.

Reactions: 9
Another one moaning about being unwell. More like she couldn’t be arsed getting up and cleaning

Reactions: 5
Another one moaning about being unwell. More like she couldn’t be arsed getting up and cleaning
I can't deal with her saying she is "so so ill", it seems she has a bit of a cold, not a life threatening illness. So dramatic. Some people are actually so so ill this Christmas. She hasn't s clue

Reactions: 7
So ill but still manages to film herself to tell everyone about it 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you’re sick the last thing you would want to do is go on social media. All for attention as usual.

She’s been ill for a while now hasn’t she? I am feeling sorry for her lately. Since she’s moved to her mums she’s not seemed in a good way physically or mentally.

she’s contracted to in the style so can’t exactly quit social media now, but I do feel she needs to take some sort of step back and re evaluate things. Something needs to change for her or I fear her health will only continue to deteriorate

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s always Ill because she literally never eats anything substantial and nutritious . She’s going to feel like crap

Reactions: 11
She’s been ill for a while now hasn’t she? I am feeling sorry for her lately. Since she’s moved to her mums she’s not seemed in a good way physically or mentally.

she’s contracted to in the style so can’t exactly quit social media now, but I do feel she needs to take some sort of step back and re evaluate things. Something needs to change for her or I fear her health will only continue to deteriorate
Yeah definitely. She doesn’t seem happy. Hopefully when they find a house and move she will start to feel better. I can imagine it’s a huge adjustment

Reactions: 5
Was going to say the same. She was up to her eyes in cold last week, recovered a couple of days before Xmas, had a hangover Xmas eve and is now really ill again. She needs a check up. Her health is rubbish.

Reactions: 8
I think she had seen Poppy and Ash do “poo” stories that she thought she’d give it a go. They think it makes them relatable “oh everybody poos” but really it makes them disgusting.
It’s very ladette behaviour 🤢

Reactions: 3
Her man voice and constant smacking of her lips is really making me feel sick today. Just stay off Insta until you’re better !

Reactions: 6
But she needs to advice us on what we should watch on Netflix and get the woe is me sympathy because she’s one in a million getting a cold …..

Does she honestly think that people are wondering why shes not posting when it's Christmas ?!

Bit arrogant to imagine she's at the fore front of everyone's thoughts !

Jess used to be so gorgeous! She looks fabulous as a plus size 18-20. She’s aged about 30 years
I defo think the constant trying of new products is not helping her skin. But I think she is caught up in the ‘influencer’ loophole of having to constant peddling products to stay relevant and trying to make money.

I just wish she would stick to and blog her journey for skin care using the same products for 6 months at least.

I think it would give her a solid folllowinf and she would probs find decent companies wanting to work with her !
If I was a skincare brand I’d be looking at her I. Horror! Not only is she making her skin worst.. she is inconsistent and no reparable brand will want to associate their product with her skin.

Reactions: 4
I defo think the constant trying of new products is not helping her skin. But I think she is caught up in the ‘influencer’ loophole of having to constant peddling products to stay relevant and trying to make money.

I just wish she would stick to and blog her journey for skin care using the same products for 6 months at least.

I think it would give her a solid folllowinf and she would probs find decent companies wanting to work with her !

If I was a skincare brand I’d be looking at her I. Horror! Not only is she making her skin worst.. she is inconsistent and no reparable brand will want to associate their product with her skin

She really has missed a trick though?! She could show her "journey" with one brand & really show how it has improved her skin instead of chopping & changing all the time! I'm sure whenever you change skincare it takes something like 28 days to really see a difference (& it will probably get worse before it gets better)

But ultimately can you skincare products fix spotty skin when the diet is soo appalling ? Surely it has to be products plus drinking water plus eating foods that help the body ?

She's absolutely proven again and again that fancy( free) products do absolutely nothing for her complexion !

But ultimately can you skincare products fix spotty skin when the diet is soo appalling ? Surely it has to be products plus drinking water plus eating foods that help the body ?

She's absolutely proven again and again that fancy( free) products do absolutely nothing for her complexion !
While it may not clear it up completely, it would certainly help her to drink more water and more nutrient rich foods instead of all the fat sugar and stodge.

Reactions: 3
Is she actually gaining followers at the moment? You'd think people would unfollow as she doesn't do any of the things people would have followed her for.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.