Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she had seen Poppy and Ash do “poo” stories that she thought she’d give it a go. They think it makes them relatable “oh everybody poos” but really it makes them disgusting.

Reactions: 4
I think she had seen Poppy and Ash do “poo” stories that she thought she’d give it a go. They think it makes them relatable “oh everybody poos” but really it makes them disgusting.
That and the spots have genuinely put me off. I can barely stand looking at her stories lately.

Reactions: 5
I have bad skin and always have, I have PCOS and I’ve tried everything. I tried all the topical treatments, anti biotics and I got blood clots on my lungs when I tried dianette for it. It was then I realised that almost dying wasn’t worth it for my skin. The only time my skin ever looked ok was during pregnancy so I guess mine is hormone related. My acne has the pattern of pcos tho and is around my jawline, but I do think Jess’ is down to diet and I don’t think she practises the best hygiene. A prescribed topical treatment from her GP would probably sort her out but I do agree she uses her skin as a tool. It makes her relatable. The oil seeping out of her pores is unbelievable.
Sounds EXACTLY like mine. I've cut down on dairy and use Inkey List and I'm finally clear !

Reactions: 1
Didn't she go to a derm about 3/4 years ago or am I imagining it? (Time has lost all meaning since Covid)

I was sure she was super motivated back then and did go to see a professional, but I could be imagining it.

At her age its got to be hormonal acne as well, because she's mid-thirties.
It was something online I think.

Reactions: 1
I find it really odd that she hasn't posted on the grid since 12th December and even that was them A.I pictures. Then you have to go as far back as 1st November for anything that isn't ITS related. Maybe it's related to her moving out but just feels like her work has dried up.

Reactions: 10
Thread title idea: moved in with mam but nothing's changed, keeps picking spots she's still deranged

Reactions: 22
I just went trough her grid quickly cause I thought the same: she didn’t post for days. Her content really is drying up. But I am so so shocked at how different they both look now. They one in her bathing suit is her first ever photo she’s posted !!!
It’s sad to see ( I can’t talk , I’ve gained loads, but it’s definitely spurred me on to get back on track after the holidays)

Happy holidays mofo’s! 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Jess used to be so gorgeous! She looks fabulous as a plus size 18-20. She’s aged about 30 years

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow they both looked great back then.

Now they look like their own parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.