Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably never had a spray of febreeze near the stinkers
Are we supposed to febreeze our slippers? I just had a sniff of mine and they don't smell. I mean, they're not like a fresh meadow or anything but I wouldn't say they stunk at all.

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to see her set up when she’s at her mums.
Where’s she gonna put all her tit and freebies and parcels?

Reactions: 8
She had no desire to pop online yst. She only did it so she can tell people about the incoming advert. I don’t follow her, never will. And I even skip trough her stories now or don’t even bother when you guys tell me it’s ad after ad. She doesn’t deserve the views she’s getting

Reactions: 10
The 30% discount for All Sole is a general black friday deal, not exclusive to Jess. If anyone wants to use the deal, without her code/link, just use VIP30.

Reactions: 13
Are we supposed to febreeze our slippers? I just had a sniff of mine and they don't smell. I mean, they're not like a fresh meadow or anything but I wouldn't say they stunk at all.
I can’t say I’ve ever had a pair of slippers that have stunk. Even now I work from home for most of the week and I am wearing slippers all day.

She didn’t come across well in that advert. You could see the greed in her eyes when she was talking about what they’d sent her.

Why not do a giveaway with those free slippers though? She already has a pair of Ugg slippers that are pretty much in pristine condition and they do last a really long time. It just goes to show that she’s happy to give away the tit she doesn’t want - like when she rummaged through the look fantastic suitcase, pulled out what she wanted, what she was going to give to her mum and then the rest she did a giveaway - but when it’s something decent that’s a bit expensive she keeps that to her greedy self, even though she doesn’t need it.

Reactions: 15
I can’t say I’ve ever had a pair of slippers that have stunk. Even now I work from home for most of the week and I am wearing slippers all day.

She didn’t come across well in that advert. You could see the greed in her eyes when she was talking about what they’d sent her.

Why not do a giveaway with those free slippers though? She already has a pair of Ugg slippers that are pretty much in pristine condition and they do last a really long time. It just goes to show that she’s happy to give away the tit she doesn’t want - like when she rummaged through the look fantastic suitcase, pulled out what she wanted, what she was going to give to her mum and then the rest she did a giveaway - but when it’s something decent that’s a bit expensive she keeps that to her greedy self, even though she doesn’t need it.
I thought this! She won’t get much wear out of those dr martens either

Reactions: 4
To be fair, my slippers smelt 😆🙈 however, that was just one pair. My old faithful (Tesco I think 🤔) have lasted over 3 years and do not smell!

Ide join in on slipper debate but I have so many unworn pairs due to my dog that’s taken a liking to them I am considering donating some 😂

Ide say I can’t believe she’s only come on to spout she’s doing a ad and that’s all she will be coming on for this week but with the way she’s constantly posting them anyway I can 😂

shes as dull as dishwater and predictable when she posts and then a greedy grabby witch when she posts AD’s and AFF links.

who wants to watch her?? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I thought they were exchanging contracts on Friday, but she said their last night is tonight. I'd have thought they'd stay until the last minute, but she must be moving in with her Mum earlier. I'm calling that either the Mum and partner are going to split up or Jess and Millie throughout this.

Reactions: 8
I thought they were exchanging contracts on Friday, but she said their last night is tonight. I'd have thought they'd stay until the last minute, but she must be moving in with her Mum earlier. I'm calling that either the Mum and partner are going to split up or Jess and Millie throughout this.
I feel sorry for her mam. But they must be really close. I couldn’t move back home. And my husband wouldn’t move with me lol

Reactions: 9
Good grief! The bombardment of ads is embarrassing. And quite sickening. Literally like an aggressive sales pitch.

Reactions: 10
She is actually embarrassing herself with all of those Ads! Jesus Christ! Crank it down a notch Jess I feel like I’m watching bleeping bid-up TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair, my slippers smelt 😆🙈 however, that was just one pair. My old faithful (Tesco I think 🤔) have lasted over 3 years and do not smell!
They usually smell if you step into them when your feet are wet/damp after a shower or if your feet sweat a lot, and judging by how sweaty Jess is in general I’d say most parts of her stink to high heaven

• Haha
  • Sick
I find it incredulous that she doesn't see how bad her recent behaviour has been...she's always very quick to say she's 'just like us' but I'm guessing that only applies when she's not trying to fleece the people who follow her! 🙄

I find it incredulous that she doesn't see how bad her recent behaviour has been...she's always very quick to say she's 'just like us' but I'm guessing that only applies when she's not trying to fleece the people who follow her! 🙄
I’d love to see her do something for charity. I mean she might and just not post it and there’s nothing wrong with that. But I hope she does.

I’d love to see her do something for charity. I mean she might and just not post it and there’s nothing wrong with that. But I hope she does.
To be fair to her, she very kindly gave quite a lot of money to someone who fell ill overseas for medical expenses/ repatriation a few months ago. If anything, it just showed how much money she was earning from being a hun if she could afford to give to someone she didn't know like that.

Reactions: 7
To be fair to her, she very kindly gave quite a lot of money to someone who fell ill overseas for medical expenses/ repatriation a few months ago. If anything, it just showed how much money she was earning from being a hun if she could afford to give to someone she didn't know like that.
Oh yeah I remember that! That was good of her x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.