Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she’s made it her job to basically share discount codes, you’d think she’d at least do it properly 😭

when she smelt them…. I can’t. Made me heave.
They stink don’t they lmao. I clicked the link and it says influencer cyber deals so it isn’t exclusive to her like she makes out

Reactions: 7
I’m not really a napper but I can understand an afternoon nap. Surely anything after about 4pm has got to mess up your night time sleep?

He has probs done a majority of the house packing while madam lords around in her stinky PJs doing nowt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well he’s going to have his work cut out prising that green jumper off of her.

Reactions: 6
That’s because she speaks to him like a bothersome child.
He strikes me that he behaves like a bothersome child. Always on his xbox, always asleep needing repeat wake up calls, manky teeth. Vile. I know she's not much better, but he really irks me (I know, irrational AF but I'm hormonal so let me hate haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's always been quite snappy and rude when she thinks people aren't listening to her or misunderstand her. Remember shortsgate?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just more of her true colours coming through.

Grabby, snappy, nappy, foisty, spoilt, crusty, entitled, fake cow.

I’m hormonal too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t wait to this influence world comes crashing down and these idiots have to get real job.

In all honestly if someone came in and said they did Instagram for the past few years it would put me off.

Pretty much means …

Lazy , self entitled , over inflated ego idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah I agree. She’s still pissed about that house, just can’t let it go can she?
she should be careful about pissing off people who are lining her pockets!
Can I be a twit and ask for what happened? I’ve been so busy & can’t keep up with all these shitfluencers! Last I saw she was selling her house, did something go wrong?!

Can I be a twit and ask for what happened? I’ve been so busy & can’t keep up with all these shitfluencers! Last I saw she was selling her house, did something go wrong?!
Sold her house, moving into her mum's on Friday. They put in an offer in on a couple of houses but were gazumped on both, which she has been a witch about, hoping it falls through etc.

Some people think it's some sort of ingenious plan to save money and be mortgage free when house prices plummet next year, others believe she's not that clever and she is just too mean and greedy to buy a house now and would rather regress to childhood.

Reactions: 10
Considering she’s made it her job to basically share discount codes, you’d think she’d at least do it properly 😭

when she smelt them…. I can’t. Made me heave.
probably never had a spray of febreeze near the stinkers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.