Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was influenced by her and have bought the revlon thing ! Not through her link though …

Reactions: 4
Just noticed I think she's stooped getting her nails done. Poor baybay

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How long can she go on about heroes, quality street and celebrations? bleeping boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's annoying me now with the bloody chocolate tiers and she's got that bottom tier wrong with the quality street.
Did she say they are eating 3 tubs a day?

Reactions: 5
She's annoying me now with the bloody chocolate tiers and she's got that bottom tier wrong with the quality street.
Did she say they are eating 3 tubs a day?
Her QS order is very wrong 😁 she said they'd got three tubs, not sure how quickly they'll go but we'll see...

Honest to god, she’s banged on far too much about the chocolate now!

Reactions: 11
I'm so bored with her chocolate chat, once was bad enough but it's been going on for days, no one can be that interested in types of chocolates, leave it if you don't like it or shove it in ya gob & shut up. Would prefer her plugging the in the style tit sale

Reactions: 7
Jeezes bleeping Christ, I kept skipping hopping it would end but all of them are about effing chocolate. Setting the stereotype here Jess

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is the christmas content you have to stoop to when you leave your job to become a top influencer 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So just to be clear ...they had 3 tubs of Quality Street plus a tub of Celebrations plus a tub of Heroes ??? Wow ! Just wow ! Sheer greed

Reactions: 2
So just to be clear ...they had 3 tubs of Quality Street plus a tub of Celebrations plus a tub of Heroes ??? Wow ! Just wow ! Sheer greed
In all fairness we were given 2 tubs of heroes, 3 tubs of celebrations, a box of Lindt and a box of quality street orange truffles… we didn’t ask for them 🤷🏼‍♀️

In all fairness we were given 2 tubs of heroes, 3 tubs of celebrations, a box of Lindt and a box of quality street orange truffles… we didn’t ask for them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Fair enough ...just seems excessive for 2 people and she's clearly opened all of them.

I’ve been given 4 different tubs and I’m a single person living on my own, plus other boxes of chocolates 🤣 people just gift it without any thought. I however gave all of mine away as I am dairy free, irritates me people don’t seem to get dairy free means I can’t have most chocolate lol. If I hadn’t been dairy free I’d have fair put a dent in them by now haha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.