Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not her Dad, she doesn't see him. I just wondered where the mum's boyfriend was? Maybe they've split up or he's with his family
Maybe the mum's partner is her own brother (Jess' uncle).

I'm out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy Christmas Day, happy Boxing Day. I wish she stopped with the happy … insert day ……
She looks rough as duck today
Her shilling face care products is a joke when her skin constantly has open picked spots..

Reactions: 9
Her shilling face care products is a joke when her skin constantly has open picked spots..
I suffer with bad skin myself, I’ve tried antibiotics, creams from dermatologists, anti blemish make up… the only time my skin was really good was pregnancy.. which suggests it’s likely hormonal. I’ve had people on make up counters tell me it’s my skincare etc or I need this type of make up which is them trying to sell me stuff. My skin is no better with Clinique anti blemish 3 step cleanser stuff than it is with a nivea cleanser.
That dermologica stuff she recommended before was really good for me I tried that but I think it was about £22 a month subscription and tbh I’ll have just cancelled it when I was skint 😂. she would be better off admitting that her skin is bad for whatever reason and the fact it’s sometimes better with certain stuff then gets bad again suggests it’s fluke that it works. I’ve just learned to accept that I often have spots now and I disagree with her recommending products that clearly don’t work long term. People often cling on to a miracle cure and spend a lot of money xx

I think it was this time last year where Jess said she wasn’t happy with her body and wanted to make some changes, wonder if she still feels the same or if she just doesn’t care anymore. I find that everything she does revolves around food, she’s always eating or going out to eat or going out to drink. That’s a very bad habit and something that would be hard to break should she choose to lose weight. Remember when she went for a walk on the beach and she had to have chips and a chocolate thick shake after it?

I think it was this time last year where Jess said she wasn’t happy with her body and wanted to make some changes, wonder if she still feels the same or if she just doesn’t care anymore. I find that everything she does revolves around food, she’s always eating or going out to eat or going out to drink. That’s a very bad habit and something that would be hard to break should she choose to lose weight. Remember when she went for a walk on the beach and she had to have chips and a chocolate thick shake after it?
Yes I remember...
Shes def got bigger this year and lazier.
She does duck all...

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Good god she looks jaundiced with that make up on! Its blody awful. I know nothing about make up but even I know that's not right 🙈🙈

Sorella, Sorella again, how many times has she been there this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorella, Sorella again, how many times has she been there this week?
Just came here to say the same. She literally never goes anywhere else and there are so many nice restaurants where we live 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Her colour is a mess! I thought she just had her high lights done, looks likes a full tint at the front, (think geri from spice girls in the 90's with the 2 blonde strips at the front) looked OK along the middle parting but when she put it at the side, the roots were half way down her head and at the back, I wonder if she only asked asked for them along her middle parting cause if she's paid for full head foils she needs to go back and get it finished!

Reactions: 10
New thread title idea: Out for dinner at Sorella Sorella, with Wee Paul (brother or fella?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Thread suggestion: is Paul her brother? Pass Jess the beige stodge ,she doesn’t eat foods of any other colour

Reactions: 5
She's actually affiliate linked the hair dryer which was a Christmas gift from her husband...seriously shameless 😠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Title suggestion
Cant match her neck to her foundation, Wonder when she will bring out an all beige collekshunnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.