Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her Mum lived with someone? He doesn't seem to be there. She never seems to do anything with Millie's family
I've heard him referred to as "mam's partner" but don't think it's her dad.

Reactions: 7
I've heard him referred to as "mam's partner" but don't think it's her dad.
It's not her Dad, she doesn't see him. I just wondered where the mum's boyfriend was? Maybe they've split up or he's with his family

Reactions: 2
It's not her Dad, she doesn't see him. I just wondered where the mum's boyfriend was? Maybe they've split up or he's with his family
Sorry, my reply was half to you and half to the person who said she lives with Jess' dad! He hasn't been mentioned for a while though.

View attachment 942512View attachment 942511Why have they staged this? In stories his pjs are “accidentally” back to front but in their pics at the tree they’re round the right way.
Is Darcey is the same pyjamas? Amazing 🤣

Reactions: 3
Jess’s dad is no longer in the picture and I’ve always wondered why they never do anything with Millie’s family. There is going to be sooo much food leftover from that buffet. I’m legitimately weirded out by who Millie her mum and Jess all look so alike haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha it’s her mum that had pjs on back to front, not Millie 😂😂😂 that picture of Millie and Jess though…. With each passing year, they’re morphing into each other! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t know this. Now you’ve said it though she says ‘me mams’ a lot. X

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s a 44DD in bra. I kind of don’t get bra sizes at all. Jess is probably 4 dress sizes bigger than me but I’m a 44E! How does this work? Lol

edit to say I thought the number was your waist/under bust size so how can I be the same?

I’m a 44C (on the smallest hook so could probably, in true Jess style, size down to a 42 back) and am miles smaller than her. For reference, I would wear a size 20 in a dress in MI COLLEK-SHUN.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy Christmas Day, happy Boxing Day. I wish she stopped with the happy … insert day ……
She looks rough as duck today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.