Jessontheplusside #17 Out for dinner at Sorella Sorella, with Wee Paul (brother or fella?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This title was most liked by @Lurkeryaar apologies if I haven't done this correctly, it's my first time. Can someone do a recap please, all I can remember is sizing down, add a belt and lots of chocolate talk!

Edited to add screen shot and tag the tattler for the title 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Love this title 😂 can’t recap because she’s so boring I can never be bothered actually watching her stories 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no recap because there is nothing to recap 🤣 ...

Still flogging her ITS cheap tatt
Still a sweaty mess
Still uses cleaning Mansion Millichamp as an excuse for her absence online
Still annoyingly announces the day of the week in her daily greeting
Still plasters her face in yellow foundation
Still uses Tiktok for advice from teenagers ....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks everyone for liking my suggestion 😁
I laughed when she said on her stories today that we're in that post Christmas time when you can wear pyjamas all day long - doesn't she do that a lot of the time anyway?

There is no recap because there is nothing to recap 🤣 ...

Still flogging her ITS cheap tatt
Still a sweaty mess
Still uses cleaning Mansion Millichamp as an excuse for her absence online
Still annoyingly announces the day of the week in her daily greeting
Still plasters her face in yellow foundation
Still uses Tiktok for advice from teenagers ....
Still buying enormous portions of cakes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen a dress with the exact same fabric as a dress from her ITS collection on the simply be app.
It could be the same dress actually, the green leopard one with a sheen to it?

Reactions: 2
I have to say, that caramel shortbread she makes always looks really tasty 😁 I am too lazy to make it though...

Reactions: 9
Thanks everyone for liking my suggestion 😁
I laughed when she said on her stories today that we're in that post Christmas time when you can wear pyjamas all day long - doesn't she do that a lot of the time anyway?

Still buying enormous portions of cakes
She really thinks everyone's at home in their pjs watching films all day, eating copious amounts of ' sweets' ...
Most people forget the day as they're so busy with real work, looking after family members/ parents and kids! She's so spoilt by her family...she hasn't got an absolute scooby about REAL LIFE!!!

Reactions: 8
I hadn't realised a new thread had started, probably because she's been so boring recently

I have to say, that caramel shortbread she makes always looks really tasty 😁 I am too lazy to make it though...
I've made it, but I cheated and bought carnation caramel, it was nice.

Reactions: 5
It looks nice but I don't know how she can even face making it with the amount of chocolate she's knocked back this week.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how she eats like that every day. I’ve been eating crap since Xmas day and I’m constipated to duck and I am literally sick of crap food now !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.