Jessontheplussize #15 Twenty four slash twenty six, you can always add a belt to the mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve written this on Poppy’s thread but I’ll repeat the gist here-

£30 is ridiculous but at least it’s an event, albeit a pisspoor one. £5 to even go in the shop at any time is the bleeping scandal.

Reactions: 10
This really annoys me. She’s meant to be a plus size body positive influencer right? But clearly the professional images of her in this suit have smoothed and also reduced the size of her stomach.

7F5C7B69-5822-45F0-8A4B-7E19E798152C.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Anybody else have Tiger Feet playing in their heads whenever Jess posts a posing video? She square steps in every. Single. One. 🤦🏻‍♀️

£30 is ridiculous but at least it’s an event, albeit a pisspoor one. £5 to even go in the shop at any time is the bleeping scandal.
Wait, what?! It's a fiver to go into the shop
just on a normal day as a normal shopper? Is that right? Surely not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If anyone lives near the pop up shop PLEASE go past and sneak a picture of them both 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody else have Tiger Feet playing in their heads whenever Jess posts a posing video? She square steps in every. Single. One. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wait, what?! It's a fiver to go into the shop
just on a normal day as a normal shopper? Is that right? Surely not?!
Yes, you have to book in to go, pay £5 per 60 minute visit but it’s alright, you get expert advice from someone.

I mean, duck’s sake. I don’t know if paying to go into a shop, pop-up or not, is a thing but I have never come across it. I thought the idea was to encourage people in, not put them off. I get that some plus-sized people feel self-conscious in clothing shops, I used to before I developed my “who gives a duck” attitude and I’ve had appointments at shops in the past but never once been asked to part with my money just to go in. Seems really off.

Reactions: 5
Bizarre answers from her in the question boxes today... almost like she's been told exactly what phrases to use, subjects to cover and her massive input during the ' design' process... such Bullshit!!

Reactions: 8
Her step step step step pose makes me die inside.
Have you ever seen the “uncut” version where you can hear the photographer saying “stunning, stunning” after every click? I know he is only doing his job but….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you ever seen the “uncut” version where you can hear the photographer saying “stunning, stunning” after every click? I know he is only doing his job but….
Hahahaha, Christ. The same photographer that photographs her from the same three unflattering angles every time, he's having a laugh.

Reactions: 9
Bizarre answers from her in the question boxes today... almost like she's been told exactly what phrases to use, subjects to cover and her massive input during the ' design' process... such Bullshit!!
Most of those questions are what all the ITS huns post when they have a new collection - it’s all very scripted. As if anyone asked what the price range is!

Reactions: 7
You have to pay £30 in order to have some cake, prosecco and a 20% discount, so basically you pay the cake, the prosecco and full price clothes😂
Also you'll have the pleasure to meet Bubbles DeVere and her twin.

Thank you guys! Hahaha

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Adam Frisby hasn't mentioned her launch, he normally mentions every launch, but he's left her out.

Reactions: 3
Most of those questions are what all the ITS huns post when they have a new collection - it’s all very scripted. As if anyone asked what the price range is!
I thought it sounded like the questions a load of blokes would come up with if they were asked to think of stuff stereotypical "women" might ask. tit about "mum tums" and other such crap

Reactions: 3
I thought it sounded like the questions a load of blokes would come up with if they were asked to think of stuff stereotypical "women" might ask. tit about "mum tums" and other such crap
Definitely and her response to covering said "mum tums" was effectively, "just throw a table cloth over it", because that's what that top looks like 🙈

45 sodding quid for the dressing gown - sorry "shacket" 😱 I'm offended!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.