Jessontheplussize #15 Twenty four slash twenty six, you can always add a belt to the mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
217C43FB-635A-4F4C-BB5E-33C9F1F02CDB.jpeg

“Workwear appropriate”? Can you imagine turning up to work like that? duck’s sake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So many thoughts running through my mind about her latest 'collection'...the first is her getting her hair done and putting some make-up on before doing the haul. What a difference that makes, though ITS probably insisted on it.

The dungarees may have looked better if she'd sized up to a 28 in them...but I doubt it. I also found it very interesting that long tops had (allegedly) been requested by followers, given Jess's love of cropped tops and showing off her huge belly. She looks so much better wearing the tops which skim her stomach, but doesn't seem to see it! She has zero sense of style.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 797464
“Workwear appropriate”? Can you imagine turning up to work like that? duck’s sake.
How is she doing a haul of her own collection but the clothes don't fit her properly ? That spotty suit is clearly sizes too small !! Her own collection and she's showcasing items like that ? Unbelievable!

Reactions: 18
Her magic mirror often makes her look semi ok in some outfits but when I see pics like this & see her feet, I realise how tiny they look against her & that she definitely is a size 28
The professional pictures of her are truly awful...the makeup once again is just horrible!

Reactions: 5
Her own collection, yet once again she isn’t wearing the right size & the dresses are trailing on the floor !! This is the best one she has brought out of only it fit her!

Reactions: 7
The pleather trousers...she actually said "They don't cling anywhere" wtf are you seeing Jess? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So what do we think of the third ME COLLEK-SHUN then?

It is the best yet, but that’s not saying a lot. The longer tops are a good idea but it’s still largely a mess. Nothing really fitted her, IMO. I know plus sizes are tricky and people are different shapes but you would think they’d fit the actual name on the label!

Was pleased to hear she got the phrase “twenty four slash twenty six” in but was slightly disappointed by the absence of the belt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So many thoughts -

1 - that oversized shirt is not different, they are so popular and most have slits in the side, the length isn’t great is it?

2. Those dungarees make her look like an obese mario brother - HORRIFIC fit, your average person isn’t going to want what is now a catsuit for every day outfits?

3. That jacket is the same material and look as my granny’s housecoat

4. Who the duck is she kidding that those leather trousers are not clinging? They are showing off the massive line of her belly button so badly. They are skin tight.

5. Wrap peplum top & a smock top - literally such lazy styling for plus size - Evans smashed these back in the 90’s. Hardly groundbreaking is it?

6. I don’t hate the polkadot suit - but the bias and cut on the trousers is shocking.

7. the dresses are ok - better cut and patter than the florals you’ve never seen her wear since.

She just becomes more dislikable to me by the day, I used to love the way she dressed and now it’s just so blah. Be honest about your size.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine getting passive aggressive and arsey about the feedback from your customers on whom you are relying to purchase your latest round of overpriced tat?

Some of us just like our clothes to actually fit us, Jess 🤷‍♀️

The pleather trousers...she actually said "They don't cling anywhere" wtf are you seeing Jess? 🤯
This!

"They don't cling anywhere" - you realise this is Instagram and not radio, Jess? We can all actually see you? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How would one physically sit down without ripping and flashing both arse and fan. Jezzzus. I actually feel like I can’t breath looking at her standing in those pants 😳
I honestly can’t think why a plus-size influencer would have items in her”collection” that have no stretch in the material, surely if you need to size up because of this the clothes aren’t going to fit properly, Jess said she was listening to her followers but I hardly think anyone suggested to make items you can’t be comfortable in…

I still can’t believe she’s peddling the “we added this in” and “we thought about this”

She had absolutely nothing to do with designing that collection. In The Style must just mass produce items and she picks out of a book what she wants. It wouldn’t be viable for them with the amount of collabs they do to let influencers design the clothes themselves.

Reactions: 12
That pink padded shacket, in an ASOS haul a while ago she got one exactly the same but in black, looked tit then so no idea why it was added to her ‘collection’

Reactions: 8
Just came here to say this! I might have popped along had it been free but £30 to watch them both pretend they love clothes they’ll never wear? That’s a disgrace.
How on earth can they justify charging that ? Interesting neither her or Poppy have mentioned the extortionate ticket prices!

Reactions: 6
Just came here to say this! I might have popped along had it been free but £30 to watch them both pretend they love clothes they’ll never wear? That’s a disgrace.
I have toyed with the idea just to see how they actually look without magic mirrors but can't bear to give any money to DS who hate fat women. How else can they explain charging £150 for a duvet cover and belt?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
£30 is extortionate, especially so close to
Christmas, obviously it doesn’t matter about the ordinary folk who follow these 2 clowns, to me £30 could be spent elsewhere ie. heating, electricity, groceries and to put it bluntly if they were in the field behind my house I wouldn’t look out the window!!!

The clothes are hideous anyway!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just had a look on the DS website. They’re very cagey when describing fabrics. There is silk satin, which is clear, but what is the actual composition of the other fabrics such as crepe and chiffon? My bet is cheap polyester or viscose. Everything about that company screams rip-off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.