Jessontheplussize #15 Twenty four slash twenty six, you can always add a belt to the mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hardly shared much detail lol, it’s not like she said “my big thick period is starting and my pads full of sticky period blood” I don’t find it disgusting to announce it lol, I talk about it all the time. It’s pretty normal and much different to talking about your poo habits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised I'm the first person to mention the song and dance she made about washing her make-up brushes. You'd think she's never done it before :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised I'm the first person to mention the song and dance she made about washing her make-up brushes. You'd think she's never done it before :eek::ROFLMAO:
I doubt she has - have you seen her brushes? She’s mentioned cleaning them before and not being bothered to. It’s not something that is normal for her to do

Reactions: 8
She is a disgusting pig at times, why would anyone want to see her sweat. I wouldn't eat anything she makes.

Reactions: 14
It's not even the sweat, it's her general lack of hygiene and her bad habits. Ew.

Reactions: 8
I can just imagine her sweat dripping into it🤮🤮 I second the above comment, I’d refuse to eat anything this sweaty pig of a woman makes

How on earth can she be sweating from baking? That sounds like a serious health issue…

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So I see in the style are having an 'event' of some sort in London tonight, Sam & Billie faires, jax jossa, Charlotte Crosby are there, wonder why jess wasnt invited since she's a designer for her collek shun?? Or she was but turned it down as she had already committed to dripping sweat into food filming the latest #ad

• Haha
So I see in the style are having an 'event' of some sort in London tonight, Sam & Billie faires, jax jossa, Charlotte Crosby are there, wonder why jess wasnt invited since she's a designer for her collek shun?? Or she was but turned it down as she had already committed to dripping sweat into food filming the latest #ad
I saw all the bell ends were there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she really count coming online for 5 minutes to tell us she’s busy and she’s been sweating a job? She’s tone deaf isn’t she. She makes me angrier by the day.

Reactions: 10
She’s now sweating from doing a bit of baking, surely she has to be messing with us?!
To be fair, it's been very mild in the NE today. If she had her heating on like a lot of people do this time of year, that won't help.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, it's been very mild in the NE today. If she had her heating on like a lot of people do this time of year, that won't help.
I have been sweating in the house 😳 but once I sit down I'm cold!

Reactions: 1
How many stories today about wanting to try Olaplex?! She is definitely on the beg for a #gifted delivery from them!! That would really wind me up too, since I’ve just bought some with my own hard-earned money!

Does she really count coming online for 5 minutes to tell us she’s busy and she’s been sweating a job? She’s tone deaf isn’t she. She makes me angrier by the day.
Yep and tomorrow for her job she’s trying a new foundation 🙄

Reactions: 5
It's not so much the act of sweating but rather her constantly informing us of how sweaty she is. I can be a right sweaty witch but i dont constantly shout about it.

Reactions: 11
When will she EVER learn to stop picking her pimples??? She looks like she’s got a black eye from the pimple she said wasn’t bad until she started picking at it! I don’t want to say much about the sweating as I know a few of you said the other day that you sweat a lot as well but I find it absolutely disgusting that she comes on stories and shows it! It’s not real it’s not relatable it just makes me feel 🤮

Reactions: 15
I don’t think I’ve ever ever had sweat drip off my forehead and into my eye …

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’ve ever ever had sweat drip off my forehead and into my eye …
This is a regular and not nice occurrence in my life especially in milder weather.I hate it but once I exert myself sweat runs and drips from me but only from my head strangely enough

Reactions: 5
This is a regular and not nice occurrence in my life especially in milder weather.I hate it but once I exert myself sweat runs and drips from me but only from my head strangely enough
Same here, when I'm at the gym my eyes actually sting sometimes, some people are just naturally head sweaters and some are not. I really wish I wasn't but hey ho 🤷

Reactions: 6
Everyone sweats to some degree but we don't feel it necessary to mention as part of our day to day conversation and remember this is her job ...!

Going back to the period chat.. lots of other influencers have been gifted period pants ..I'm wondering if she is building up to a #ad !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.