Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just waiting for her greasy face to pop on and announce that she’s just been doing some cleaning and admin, and that she’s going to spend the rest of the day clearing her inbox (sitting on the sofa) 😴😴
I laughed so hard at this 🤣🤣🤣 don’t forget the ‘been up for hours’ when she’s got sleep in her eyes and her face is all puffy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh those are some nasty pimples she’s got, I’m just wondering where it draws the line at being ‘real and relatable’ and just plain gross! I csnt stand looking at pimples let alone zoomed in ones 🤪

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: JessOnThePlusSize? More like JessInTheStyle! Cheap see through and boring, but jess’ happy her money is soaring!

Reactions: 10
£119 for a pair of sandals. At the arse end of Summer. When she "LIVES" in her Birkenstock ones and already has a pair of DM's. (which she doesn't wear and doesn't like but no doubt spent £100-£150 on because all the cool kids had them)
Add to that she is wanting to replace the shoes she broke the other day - these wont so she will order more, and add to that the millions of other pairs of sandals and shoes she already has ??

Not relatable to me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
£119 for a pair of sandals. At the arse end of Summer. When she "LIVES" in her Birkenstock ones and already has a pair of DM's. (which she doesn't wear and doesn't like but no doubt spent £100-£150 on because all the cool kids had them)
Add to that she is wanting to replace the shoes she broke the other day - these wont so she will order more, and add to that the millions of other pairs of sandals and shoes she already has ??

Not relatable to me at all.
And don't forget all the shoes that are part of her collection!! 🙄 we've yet to see her in any of them !

The vegan ones are clearly too tight and are going to rub her feet to bits especially as there is no swelling up room and the other pair are just bloody ugly!

I love docs sandals (I'm a big old goth/metalhead too so they go with my 'look') but the vegan pair were clearly too small (and docs are big fitting, I could go down a half, if not a full size in them) and the second pair looked bleeping awful on her.

Yeah sorry but she looks awful. So ill looking and tbh I don’t feel she’s lost any weight at all...

Reactions: 5
What is this obsession she has with zooming in on her spots ! They are absolutely disgusting today 😤

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I knowwww it’s more than diet and lifestyle BUT i’d love to kidnap her and feed her healthy things for a whole month, lots of water and no alcohol. Just to see what she’d look like at the end of that month 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So them sandals are exactly the same as the ASOS ones she bought the other day and didn’t like
But likes these ones
I wonder if the brand had anything to do with that stuck up cow!!!

Reactions: 9
She’s gonna wear that duck ugly white shirt / Drs coat all the time! It’ll be grey! Also there’s no covering that giant spot. Maybe some polyfilla!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah those shoes don’t do her any favours. She looks really clumpy and they make her waddle like Vicky pollard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can tell how much she’s been picking at that crater on her jawline! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, why has she not learnt that picking them only makes them worse!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.