Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should just change her username to jessinthestyle. I wonder if she has some kind of exclusivity deal with them. Has she done any work for other clothing brands since starting all the ITS stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should just change her username to jessinthestyle. I wonder if she has some kind of exclusivity deal with them. Has she done any work for other clothing brands since starting all the ITS stuff?
Donald Stanley? I think she'd modelled for the skank and then did a shoot with DS, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Being the sad act that I am, I've just checked through her grid and she did do the shoot for ITS with Skanky first and then Donald and Stanley a few weeks later. I think she must be in a contract with ITS now and can't model for other clothing companies.

Unrelated to clothes, she's not done a readily add for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That purple dress is nasty, very cheap looking I think & just the same as all the others, just different colour!

I still think Jess is losing weight! Anyone notice she doesn’t show any food anymore? Maybe she’s working on her health which I think is fab!

Reactions: 1
I still think Jess is losing weight! Anyone notice she doesn’t show any food anymore? Maybe she’s working on her health which I think is fab!
I think she's lost a little weight. I wonder of ITS have told her to lose weight, so she's not at the top end of her collection, size wise.

Reactions: 1
I think she's lost a little weight. I wonder of ITS have told her to lose weight, so she's not at the top end of her collection, size wise.
Or maybe that’s why she was talking about increasing the size range for her “collection”

Reactions: 3
I just don't see any evidence of weightloss ?

The professional pics are all heavily edited ...and having seen her dancing in her kitchen this week if anything she looks as big as ever ?

And she's not mentioned exercise once this week or last ?

Reactions: 17
I just don’t understand why they work with her. She’s so grubby. I’d rather see someone like Poppy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand why they work with her. She’s so grubby. I’d rather see someone like Poppy
God No! She looks far grubbier than Jess and her personality just makes her look so ugly, it shine's through and all I see is the ugliest face. Plus Poppy can only do one pose, the leg behind the other leg to try and look smaller and I'm not sure they'd be able to edit her photos as well as she can edit them, to look like a size 14. As you can probably tell I really can't stand Poppy

Reactions: 12
God nooo ! At least Jess is fairly likeable !! Poppy is beyond annoying and a massive liar about her true size !

Reactions: 10
I just don't see any evidence of weightloss ?

The professional pics are all heavily edited ...and having seen her dancing in her kitchen this week if anything she looks as big as ever ?

And she's not mentioned exercise once this week or last ?
Definitely....the ' dancing ' in the kitchen vid she looks as big as ever!

Wearing tat with me big ol' bum (arse)
Hanging with 'celeb' Lad babymum (farce)

• Haha
I’ll take Jess over poppy any day. the purple dress btw… it’s the same as jess’s but in a different colour. I bet lad baby mum lets on she worked with ITS to develop her range too :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else just get Inbetweener vibes from her stories, banging on about how great fwends her and Rox are now, 👍👍ooooh In The Style fwends 👍👍

Shilling endless frocks, floral smocks, scoffing overpriced chocs, straight from the box. Broken shoes, should have stuck to her Docs. Head of ITS and now fwends with Rox

Shilling endless frocks, floral smocks, scoffing overpriced chocs, straight from the box. Broken shoes, should have stuck to her Docs. Hubbys missing, rather be on his XBox. Head of ITS and now fwends with Rox

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just waiting for her greasy face to pop on and announce that she’s just been doing some cleaning and admin, and that she’s going to spend the rest of the day clearing her inbox (sitting on the sofa) 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.