Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the ITS clothes are fit on a smaller fit model and just sized up without any thought to a plus size fit. Everything they do is a variation on the same ten items just in different colours and prints.

It works ok-ish with wrap tops and shirred stuff because it's forgiving but then you end up with super long sleeves and stuff because they've just increased the overall proportions of a garment rather than consider how the proportions of a body change at a higher weight.

Reactions: 10
Her collection is very Evans and I’m old enough to remember when that was the only choice! However, florals and wafty tit is in for straight sized clothes now so us fatties were actually in fashion ALL ALONG

Good to see the Shortgate shorts out. Looking a bit snug though.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Because we all needed long sleeves, jeans and trousers for summer. Maybe relaunch in Autumn…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish she’d get some knickers that fit her properly. These ones cut her in half and give the gunt a muffin top

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally skipped trough her whole haul. How boring. Jeezes. Also, nothing fits her properly. Why would I want to wear anything that drags on the floor and becomes ripped in days
She’s not wearing the right bra or underwear either, she’s an embarrassment.
Also: I didn’t get a change to do my workout.
More like you couldn’t be arsed. You’ve had 9-10 hrs to fit one hr workout in.
But her dancing in the kitchen like a tit for 2 minutes left her sweating like a pig. Guess that will do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow ! None of those clothes are cheap - considering how piss poor the fit is too ! Wow !!

Reactions: 5
Off to giuseppes bistro again eating potato skins to start. Got to celebrate her re launch of her tit collection yawn. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well it’s been 2 hours since it launched and other than the navy rose print maxi there’s been almost all sizes left in everything I’ve looked at (out of nosiness, not to buy 🤣) … so there’s no stampede/sell out for this relaunch!!! She’ll probably spin it that she (personally) added so so much extra stock so people didn’t miss out, but I can’t see ITS rushing to do another Jess edit if this sells badly!!! x

Reactions: 9
From her leaving the house story to finishing their meal it looks like they were only out an hour. I mean it’s on the door step but Jesus when I go out we have a few hours enjoying the atmosphere.
Looks like hes had his nose stuck in a hoover pipe. God sake what is it with these 2 and the gormless faces they pull

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is he out with his mum excited that shes said yes to a pudding if he eats all his meal? And no doubt that whole box is one serving.
Pair of them are embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s strange but I can’t imagine them having a conversation during their meal

She’s been replying to DMs all day…you can tell there’s money to be made from them today 🤑🤑

Reactions: 5
They don't seem like a couple do they? Just a pair of oddballs living together. He looks really awkward in those photos.

Reactions: 11
Why does she sweat so much? She must have some sort of condition surely. I’m new to this thread, saw her mentioned on Lorna Luxe’s page. I was 20 stone, now 9 but I swear to god I never ever sweated like her! I seriously have stopped watching her because she makes me feel physically sick.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.