Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the haul- I wonder at what point do you stop calling it sizing up and just accept it’s your actual size?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just watched the haul- I wonder at what point do you stop calling it sizing up and just accept it’s your actual size?
Exactly! Every single item it was “I’m a 24/26 but wearing a 26 here” - newsflash Jess, you are NOT a 24 any more and you haven’t been for a long time! Just admit it and move on, it’s embarrassing now!

Reactions: 17
I’ve reported the last thread to be closed. When you create a new one, click report on the post with the new link and let them know and they do it for you. Not trying to moderate, just I know if you don’t create threads properly you can have those privileges taken away x
Thank you ! I think I messed up my first thread quite well lol. Will definitely try better next time.

Reactions: 3
In the black jumpsuit all I could see was crotch rubbing thrush if she wore that all day ... And I understand why she wants to make an effort for a haul but I cant help thinking WHY when she puts a full face on to do a try on (and return ....) as I cannot imagine her taking any time or effort to not get make up all over the clothes. Her make up just sits on her face which means it will transfer to anything that comes within an inch of it

Reactions: 8
I dont wish bad on anyone I genuinely wish people well whatever path they choose, but being a model and insta influencer just is not what shes meant to do in life. She is an absolute mess who can't even match her foundation to her neck and body ffs. Who do its think shes influencing? Because the only thing shes encouraged me to do so far is avoid in the style and iconic at all costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that’s not her knicker line, looking at her recent underwear picture, her stomach has gotten that big it’s started folding on itself causing a large line in the middle
Watched it again and you’re right.

Why didn’t ITS style/ tailor the set of clothes Jess is modelling to actually fit her? I’ve never seen such ill-fitting clothes on the actual model.

Reactions: 6
Where are the ITS clothes made? It's like they are not made properly, or they are using some weird size standard that's not normal.

Reactions: 3
In the black jumpsuit all I could see was crotch rubbing thrush if she wore that all day ... And I understand why she wants to make an effort for a haul but I cant help thinking WHY when she puts a full face on to do a try on (and return ....) as I cannot imagine her taking any time or effort to not get make up all over the clothes. Her make up just sits on her face which means it will transfer to anything that comes within an inch of it
She only ever puts a full face on for hauls that she's been paid to do / the clothes are freebies!

Anything she buys herself, sweats her tits off in, affiliate links and then returns the lot, she hasn't made an effort to present properly for a long time. That gets commented on here regularly. It's always really obvious now what she's being paid for !

Reactions: 10
that’s not her knicker line, looking at her recent underwear picture, her stomach has gotten that big it’s started folding on itself causing a large line in the middle
This is exactly it. Shapewear would help but that’s her body shape now. I’d be terrified if that was me, she has to see how utterly unhealthy she is for that to happen?!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She can add belts , statement necklace or earrings etc etc all she likes but what she really needs to sort out is her knicker choice....she's supposed to be encouraging people to buy the items but all I can see how much her stomach stands out especially in the black jumpsuit which is actually nice !
I thought the black jumpsuit looked like it actually hung quite nicely when she was zipping it up, she just needs the next size up because it was way too tight across the hips and tummy.

I think putting a full face of makeup on to make Instagram videos is the least she can do since it's her job. Even I put a full face of makeup on for work and I don't have 100k people looking at me do my job 😂. That said, her foundation looked atrocious. Which is a shame as she's more than capable of looking nice and put together.

All her ITS outfits are so dated...
I thought this. A lot of it I think does look pretty on her but the overall effect of the 'collection' is a bit Evans in the 90s where everything for plus size women was some floaty, off the shoulder chiffon floral tent shite.

Reactions: 11
She's speaking shite about the jeans. She used to always bang on about how she likes her bottoms tight to her ankle and those are baggy mofos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ew 🤢

she’s full of nervous energy didn’t you know?
Well the success of today's launch will be an indicator as to whether or not ITS will be continuing to pay her bills or if she needs to go back to actually working a proper job because she clearly has no other work lined up !

Soo glad the feedback from here, and everyone who commented on the piss take treatment of those shorts she stretched the tit out of before saying she was returning to asos encouraged her to keep them ! They certainly fit her nicely now and she's getting the wear out of them !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.