Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she going? I found it odd she wasn't in a full face of she was going on a night out

Reactions: 2
I love docs sandals (I'm a big old goth/metalhead too so they go with my 'look') but the vegan pair were clearly too small (and docs are big fitting, I could go down a half, if not a full size in them) and the second pair looked bleeping awful on her.
I thought the first pair looked so tight! Like she couldn’t move her feet at all in them. I love those first sandals but not fussed on the second but thought the second fit better. I’m weird tho I always go for shoes bigger lol. I’m a 7-8 but usually go for the 8 so my feet can have extra space lol xx

Reactions: 3
I thought the first pair looked so tight! Like she couldn’t move her feet at all in them. I love those first sandals but not fussed on the second but thought the second fit better. I’m weird tho I always go for shoes bigger lol. I’m a 7-8 but usually go for the 8 so my feet can have extra space lol xx
Exactly! She's not left any room for her feet to swell up even a tad ..I'm wondering if she is relying on the fact that they might naturally loosen off a bit ...I'm not sure vegan shoes do stretch the way leather does though ! Could be a very expensive mistake on her part ! 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.