Jessontheplussize #12 Working 12-2 what a way to make a living. It’s all gunt not hidden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at the new ITS stuff - Jess is wearing a size 28 in all the dresses. So what size is she??
Jess is a 26/28. She’s very indenial about it though

She looks like a 28/30. She’s definitely gotten larger, I can’t see any weight loss at all! Her gunt just sticks out and she’s eating so tit plus all that alcohol is obviously going straight to her gunt

Reactions: 4
Jess is a 26/28. She’s very indenial about it though

She looks like a 28/30. She’s definitely gotten larger, I can’t see any weight loss at all! Her gunt just sticks out and she’s eating so tit plus all that alcohol is obviously going straight to her gunt
It's just annoying because she claims to be one size and then is modelling in another size! I'm sure she was wearing size 28 in the first lot of SS range but then it changed to say she was wearing size 24!

Reactions: 6
Just had a look at the new ITS stuff - Jess is wearing a size 28 in all the dresses. So what size is she??
Wow, a lot of them look like tents, so I'd have thought she could have worn a smaller size.

Reactions: 1
The bottoms are all well fitted and they’re a 28. She needs to stop lying to herself.

Reactions: 2
To be fair to Jess I’m a very similar size and shape and I wear a 24/26 in ASOS, m&s, yours... better quality places, but boohoo, in the style etc a 28 can be too small. They’re awful quality and totally not thought out when designing, they just cut patterns to a bigger size not thinking about the fact that fat girls have belly’s, or that the volume of your body increases when you sit down for example. ASOS do a better job at designing seperate items and taking into account that arms are bigger at the top of your not a waif size 6 etc.

Reactions: 14
To be fair to Jess I’m a very similar size and shape and I wear a 24/26 in ASOS, m&s, yours... better quality places, but boohoo, in the style etc a 28 can be too small. They’re awful quality and totally not thought out when designing, they just cut patterns to a bigger size not thinking about the fact that fat girls have belly’s, or that the volume of your body increases when you sit down for example. ASOS do a better job at designing seperate items and taking into account that arms are bigger at the top of your not a waif size 6 etc.
That's fair enough, I can go up 2 or 3 sizes in boohoo

Reactions: 2
I would say I'm a 26, occasionally a 28 on non stretch tops due to being busty.

ITS doesn't fit me in a 28 around the bust or belly so she's smaller than me... So 24\26 maybe.

It’s clear that she had sized up for this photo shoot as everything fitted much better than last time.

Just seen this in regards to sizing

Just been having a look.
They have defo photoshopped her belly in the first pic. The second pic you can see it from the back!
And the third pic the bloody tan again. Whyyyy

Attachments

Last edited:
Jess looks absolutely massive in those photos above, and really unwell. I really hoped her being full time influencer would kick a health regime into action. It’s what I’d do if I had all that spare time!

Reactions: 8
Just seen this in regards to sizing

Just been having a look.
They have defo photoshopped her belly in the first pic. The second pic you can see it from the back!
And the third pic the bloody tan again. Whyyyy
She's full of tit that girl they get to review the clothes. She's supposed to be honest, but says everything from ITS is great and she loves it so much.

Reactions: 8
You really would think the photographer would have seen the likes of this from the first shoot and tried not shooting the pictures from so low.
9462A1E4-73CC-4403-A454-A9702E616AF4.jpeg

If they want to sell the range to the higher end of their plus size customers very few of the photos of Jess do that in either of Staceys collections!x

Reactions: 6
I think it's out of order tbh. We have very rarely seen her look so big even though we watch her stories daily. I would be so upset if I was her

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the cheek of them smoothing out her gunt in the jeans, utter BS after seeing her wear them ‘in real life’

Reactions: 3
You really would think the photographer would have seen the likes of this from the first shoot and tried not shooting the pictures from so low. View attachment 642413
If they want to sell the range to the higher end of their plus size customers very few of the photos of Jess do that in either of Staceys collections!x
OMFG! That outfit is far too small for her, she looks so uncomfortable 😳

Reactions: 3
In the “what I wore in a week” reel she did, on the Monday in the black leggings/black jumper/white socks combo I thought she looked a bit slimmer, then the angles on these make her look horrific and bigger than ever - I know in any online presence there’s always some smoke and mirrors (I’m a big girl and only ever like photos taken from “up high”) but there’s angles and then there’s these angles!!! Some of the Yours dresses were so much more flattering than anything ITS I’ve seen her modelling, same with the Donald Stanley shoot, and I think it’s part the fit/part the photographer (and part terrible lifestyle, especially since she left the bank).x

• Heart
In the “what I wore in a week” reel she did, on the Monday in the black leggings/black jumper/white socks combo I thought she looked a bit slimmer, then the angles on these make her look horrific and bigger than ever - I know in any online presence there’s always some smoke and mirrors (I’m a big girl and only ever like photos taken from “up high”) but there’s angles and then there’s these angles!!! Some of the Yours dresses were so much more flattering than anything ITS I’ve seen her modelling, same with the Donald Stanley shoot, and I think it’s part the fit/part the photographer (and part terrible lifestyle, especially since she left the bank).x
Yeah those pics are terrible, not good when you’re trying to sell to plus size ladies, the clothes look awful!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.