Jessontheplussize #12 Working 12-2 what a way to make a living. It’s all gunt not hidden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually wears this? Super Mario/Kids TV Presenter chic!
Could argue that if she had some decent modelling skills that she could make any outfit look half decent but she doesn't!
Every videos I've seen of her posing she just looks soo uncomfortable and unnatural...not sure who told her she was good at this but whoever it was needs a kick up the arse !

Reactions: 3
She's no model and has had people offering her work due to her amount of followers (she's added 20k to them in last month) she assumes you just have to wear clothes whilst someone takes photos. When you look at the other plus size models they make the clothes look good. She is so out of her depth whilst simultaneously thinking she's the dog's bollocks at it

Reactions: 12
She's no model and has had people offering her work due to her amount of followers (she's added 20k to them in last month) she assumes you just have to wear clothes whilst someone takes photos. When you look at the other plus size models they make the clothes look good. She is so out of her depth whilst simultaneously thinking she's the dog's bollocks at it
She really is a tit model, she just lives so unhealthily and I don’t get why any brand would want someone who lives that type of slobby lifestyle to model their brand! It’s obviously just because she has a large number of followers. It’s unfair actually because there are plus size gals who actually wear better clothing + aren’t unhealthy slobs who would’ve been way better for the job

Hello guiz appy wed- nes- dai incoming

Reactions: 12
Why is she always so hot! It's freezing today and I'm down south. Is the north having a heat wave I'm not aware of? If so I'm getting a train there now.

Reactions: 1
It is a bit warm up north tbh, too warm for joggers in my opinion (I'm wearing shorts today 😂)
She must have the cleanest house in the world the amount of time she spends cleaning every morning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm about 40 miles south of Jess - it is not hot today - it's about 14°.

I live within the same estate and it’s 16 here. It’s really murky and no sun.

Reactions: 2
It's boiling in Cheshire 23°, it's humid and horrible. I always think it's the same across the North for some reason.

Was just looking at the new ITS Stacey stuff. The high waisted light blue jeans it looks like they have photoshopped her stomach in the individual pic of her. I really hope they haven't when they seem to preach about being size inclusive etc.

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at the new ITS stuff - Jess is wearing a size 28 in all the dresses. So what size is she??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.