Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
Thread Title?
I'm a designer, model and Instahun... which means I eat shit and watch telly sitting on my bum...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Size 22/24 and I couldn't agree more. I'm constantly in pain. Started a healthy eating plan last week and lost 5lb so far - I'm really motivated to change.
That’s fantastic! Good on you! Take it from a girl who used to be A size 26 and is now a size 14, life is a million times easier and just all round happy when you’re not morbidly obese. Controversial but I don’t care but being massively overweight made me miserable

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
This post just astounds me! You do know that there are people Jess' size who read posts on Tattle? They should all stay at home for fear that anyone should have to look at them? Anyone above a certain size should just stay home? What would you like her and others of her size to do? Ring a bell as they 'walk around like that in public' to warn them all to shut their eyes 🙈
Body positively means that regardless of someone's size they are treated as a human being
I think the OP was criticising the clothes, not Jess’ size. We are all aware there are people of all shapes and sizes on this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Chip1984

VIP Member
I’m not as large as Jess, but I am a size 18-20 and I can tell you, there is nothing positive about being this size. Every day is a struggle.
Size 22/24 and I couldn't agree more. I'm constantly in pain. Started a healthy eating plan last week and lost 5lb so far - I'm really motivated to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

JillZarin

Chatty Member
If another influencer, who was a size 10, wore a crop top and a pair of shorts with no bra there wouldn't be a word about it, no-one would bat an eyelid. As much as people like to say it's about the clothes, to make them feel better, it isn't. It's about the body.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Furnessian

VIP Member
I’ve said this before but as a plus-sized woman myself, I think all Jess does is perpetuate the steroetype that all fat women are smelly, sweaty and lazy and I think we could all do with less of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

LadyB65

Chatty Member
WHY DOES SHE THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING ISNT SKIN TIGHT THAT SHE NEEDS TO SIZE DOWN?! 😡
OMG Everything she ever states that about fits her perfectly! She fucking irritates me, can you tell? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
I know we've said it before, but if your job is to full time advertise shit that's sent to you, wouldn't you look your best to show it off??
Ie: nice nails to show off a ring etc.
Why the fuck she advertising those hairbands and scrunchies in manky underwear...no makeup and unbrushed hair??? Am I missing something??

Reactions: 26

Miss_Nosey

That tea looked minging 🤮

Just came to say why are all the instashammers banging on about sweating. It's hot. It's summer. It's not a new phenomenon. Put on some deodorant, have a solero and shut the fuck up about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Chip1984

VIP Member
Laughing my arse off at the fact that her eating a piece of fruit has made her feel sick but she can easily stuff her face with sweets and chocolate!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PollyStee

Finally woke up from her carb coma to inform us they’ve had the shits. What a world we are living in when this is a career 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

bunnyhop15

For the love of god, who is asking where this outfit is from?? Why would anyone request the details of this outfit?
CC2D575D-8420-430D-A5AF-8D90D911354A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23