Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it amusing that Jess literally eats beige food and sugary foods constantly yet it was the ONE coffee that made her ill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her body is probably crying out for nutrients like “oooooh Jess I need nutrients please stop feeding me all this carby stodge I need vitamins and minerals not more cookies and sweets, help me dear lord I’m clogging up all I ask for is a salad and some fruit and water once in a while why am I being punished with all this crappy food waaaa”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hasn't she got some starch issue? She was hospitalised for something and I'm sure she said she had to be careful with what she ate?

Reactions: 1
Hasn't she got some starch issue? She was hospitalised for something and I'm sure she said she had to be careful with what she ate?
It was diverticulitis and they told her she needed to watch what she ate.. that was well over a year ago now

Reactions: 10
So do we think she was up at the crack of dawn doing admin or do we think she rolled out of bed, straight round to grammmars for a massive lunch?!

I'll put a box up for you to leave your replies which I won't bother reading or answering later ..thanks guuuyys !! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So do we think she was up at the crack of dawn doing admin or do we think she rolls out of bed, straight round to grammmars for a massive lunch?!

I'll put a box up for you to leave your replies which I won't bother reading or answering late ..thanks guuuyys !! 😉
I can't see her doing the haul later. I think she's become lazier since she got the ITS job.

I can't see her doing the haul later. I think she's become lazier since she got the ITS job.
Would that be the haul of clothes she doesn't give 2 shits about because she can't remember what she's ordered!?! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Looks like she wasn't invited to the Skank's shoot yesterday.
Screenshot_20210627-142059.png

• Haha
She’s doing the yours clothing hall later
“after waking up with the shits last night”
Some pour soul is going to end up buying her returns 😳😵

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.