Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so, I haven’t seen her post about getting vaccinated and she usually shares everything so why wouldn’t she share that hmm. I think she is an anti-covid vaxxer
I wondered why she hasn't shared it if she has been vaccinated, but she doesn't share things like that. I remember her saying her mum had it and she was worried, so I thought she might take it seriously, but she doesn't seem to have done so. I did wonder if she could be a anti-masker twit, part of the tin hat brigade. She wouldn't share it if she was, she's not very political, the only political thing she ever shared was BLM, but that felt like she was jumping in a band wagon, as she's forgotten about it now.

Reactions: 3
Imagine moaning about an 11 hour day of being a model 🙄 she wouldn’t manage a full time job if she tried. So far this influencer gig has allowed her to just have more lie ins!

Reactions: 11
The moaning about the photo shoot running over was infuriating. You gave up your 9-5, suck it up.

Also she says she's out Saturday, so is that not a day off? Why does she also require a Thursday off? This is just never going to work. Once ITS dries up, what will she have left?

The faces she pulls look so grim. Also why does she insist on the close ups? Literally she’s so disgusting with her greasy face and greasy Chinese food leftovers. My god imagine how unhealthy her insides must be, covered in pure fat and oil. I literally never see her eating healthy. It’s just so bad
50C90D3A-1D47-4C7B-A2A0-339013402E6F.jpeg

The moaning about the photo shoot running over was infuriating. You gave up your 9-5, suck it up.

Also she says she's out Saturday, so is that not a day off? Why does she also require a Thursday off? This is just never going to work. Once ITS dries up, what will she have left?
It’s pure laziness. Everyday is a day off for her now the lazy cow

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell. I worked 16 hours Monday and yesterday in a Proper job then worked a 8 hour shift Tuesday and today. I'd love a day sitting in my pjs but no. On my day off il be doing the housework, taking my dogs on a long walk, doing a shop etc. She's a disgusting dirty woman. Have a shower ffs and take a look in the mirror. I unfollowed her and poppy they honestly make me sick.
I'm a size 24-26. Work on my feet all day and even though I'm very much overweight I average around 20k steps a day I never take sick days I don't remember the last one and overall I'm pretty healthy apart from my weight. I look at her and she repulses me. She isn't an influencer for plus size people at all. She's duck all like me that's for sure!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m all for a lazy day every now and again, it’s such a treat! But what exactly is she taking a break from? A night out?
She said she was out on Saturday so can’t do it then? Is having anything at all to do now considered a working day for Jess? God she makes me feel sick 😷 Similar to the poster above I’m a size 20/22, and I wouldn’t dream of doing what she does, she perpetuates the myth that all fat people are lazy and greasy! When she was fingering all those sweets this morning with her greasy fingers that she had been rubbing on her greasy face and crusty eyes I was disgusted by her.

She seriously needs to reevaluate her life if this is her content, she’s nothing but a pig.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Decided not to work with fabletics. Shell be sorry when ITS dries up and she’s desperate for work.
although she’ll still have her 20% off her sweets and overpriced silver jewellery.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but why do these companies gift her these huge boxes of sweets? It’s so blatant they do it for a free promo! I imagine she’ll be scoffing those up and shoving her hands all over them. She disgusts me so so much, I don’t even know what else to say she genuinely gives me the creeps. She’s absolutely disgusting

I hate the way she rubs her face and her crusty eyes! It’s just grim why not do that before you record???

Urgh.... can't believe I used to like and follow this sad excuse for a bloody human! 😑 She's getting more and more foul, fat, dirty and lazy as the days go on! 🤢

Decided not to work with fabletics. Shell be sorry when ITS dries up and she’s desperate for work.
although she’ll still have her 20% off her sweets and overpriced silver jewellery.
I missed that as I skipped through her stories. They are a bigger company than ITS, I imagine it was the other way round and they decided not to work with her.

Reactions: 6
I missed that as I skipped through her stories. They are a bigger company than ITS, I imagine it was the other way round and they decided not to work with her.
I agree it very well could be. She seemed so bitter and pointing out that her boob fell out. Dont even believe that happened, she never works out on her own anymore. I smell bullshit

Reactions: 3
She reminds me of miss trunchbull is it from Matilda. When she’s sniffing that box the chocolates are hidden in, sweaty and absolutely greedy.
100% agree with the poster above. Jess doesn’t represent plus size people, I don’t know anyone who’s plus size and ‘lives’ life how she does, merely existing on beige food and gifted tit. She’s actually repulsive

“Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t got time to reply to your messages, but I’m gonna have a chill day to meself, eat leftover Chinese, 2 massiveboxes of sweets and chocolates and watch shite tv. If you’re lucky I’ll do a haaauuul (hehe I’m so random) on Sunday which I used klarna to pay for, I’ll affiliate link all the stuff, say how much I love it but then return it all. Actually me grummar will have to return it for me cos I’m so busy! Anyways, hope you’re having a lovely Thursday!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t got time to reply to your messages, but I’m gonna have a chill day to meself, eat leftover Chinese, 2 massiveboxes of sweets and chocolates and watch shite tv. If you’re lucky I’ll do a haaauuul (hehe I’m so random) on Sunday which I used klarna to pay for, I’ll affiliate link all the stuff, say how much I love it but then return it all. Actually me grummar will have to return it for me cos I’m so busy! Anyways, hope you’re having a lovely Thursday!”
Can’t believe she actually used to make her grandma take all her parcels to the post office, she’s an old lady and Jess isn’t even 40 yet she could’ve very well brought them but she’s too lazy. I remember someone saying that on here and I was shocked! How unfair and disrespectful to make an elderly lady bring your tit to the post office

Reactions: 9
Definitely. She was lying. The only time she didn't give the phone eye contact was when she was saying that. Before and after, she was looking straight at us.

Reactions: 6
Definitely. She was lying. The only time she didn't give the phone eye contact was when she was saying that. Before and after, she was looking straight at us.
Anyone else wondering if fabletics pulled the plug on the deal after seeing her sweaty bogging stories 'post workout' hardly a good advert for them is it. Seems like they had already gotten her all the gear but the content would probably get slated and not worth the negative PR for them. My guess is told her thanks but no thanks and keep the clothes

Reactions: 12
Wow how old is she? She looks to be mid 40’s. I’m all for health at any size but she doesn’t look healthy (I’m not fat shaming, I’m obese myself!) but her skin, hair, eyes etc all look like she lacks vitamins and needs a good scrub.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.